“Best Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Creve Coeur
iowa
“Best Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We always stop here a couple of times a yr. We absolutely LOVE it!! We will be staying here every trip we make to St. Louis. Thanks for everything!! Very friendly staff as well. The manager was great.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Stockton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Drury Inn & Suites for 2 nights over the July Fourth holiday as we moved across the country. No complaints, but the rooms were just average...nothing special. Felt very dated. Bonus point for the free internet, free breakfast, and for being pet-friendly ( though there wasn't an area for pet to use the bathroom). It was also quite affordable.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We have stayed here twice. Came to town for the Cardinals game and Motley Crue concert. Staff was amazing and very friendly. Not sure what the last reviewer is talking about it being dirty and the pool being cloudy. Everything was immaculate while we were there! Free breakfast was great and free dinner as well! Only downside is that their hotel shuttle only travels to corporate offices. We had left our car at a friend's hotel and had to make other arrangements to pick it up. We will

definitely be staying here again!!

• Stayed July 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Dirty filthy hotel. Reeked of smoke on the nonsmoking floor. Front desk staff was extremely rude. Bugs crawling everywhere. Dead rat on the elevator. Pool was so cloudy you couldn't see the bottom. Drive a few miles and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Creve Coeur, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate hearing from our guests, as we use your comments to help improve our product and services. I am unfamiliar with any of the issues you have listed. We have never had a rodent problem in our hotel as we follow a very strict exterminating schedule. We also have an in depth policy when it comes to our pool. We conduct pool readings multiple times a day to ensure our guests are safe when swimming. I would welcome the opportunity to visit with you personally and to learn more about your experiences while at the hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly at your convenience.

Thank you for staying with us when in Saint Louis.

Trisha Hoefel
Canton, Ga.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We spent 2 nights here on our July 4th vacation. The employees are super friendly and helpful. They even prepared lists of local fireworks, along with directions from the hotel. Great breakfast with staff continuing to replace food. House keeping left our daughter a sweet message about her pillow! Mad her day!

Room Tip: We had a quiet room on the 6th floor, away from elevators- 650
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice hotel with a good location. The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel was fully booked the days I stayed but it didn't seem to faze the staff. I didn't hang around the hotel or use any of the facilities as I booked it just for a place to sleep and hold my belongings. I will try to stay here again in the future.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Norwood, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband has been staying here for work related purposes for years. On occasion I come and stay with him. I was just there a few days ago... And every time I forget why I didn't like the hotel until I get there and get to bed.. I mean.. I like the hotel over all.. It's nice and clean, rooms are okay sized, parking is awesome with under cover parking, check in is always easy, breakfast is one of the nicer ones but still hotelish with those odd scrambled eggs that don't seem real and yogurt that has aspartame in it but it does have fresh fruit and those little orange pastries are very good... Free popcorn and drinks til; 10pm is a big plus. We aren't normally there for the evening meal but don't care for the same things over and over again....

My biggest complaints though, are the beds... We've had the rooms with just a king, two queens and a suite with two queens and a pull out. I love my husband but when we are in a bed and he moves which makes we move and wakes me up... I don't get much rest and then I'm not so happy with my husband. I need to realize it's not him but the beds. The king wasn't as bad but it still was too soft and moved too much.

Our most recent stay just this last week had us in a double queen suite.. Was I ever glad. We had a son with us who was there for a doctor's appointment. My husband and I took one queen and my son the other queen.. not too long after going to bed my brain 'light bulb' turned on and I said.. oh yeah.. I forgot why I don't like this hotel... grr.. what to do.. So, I pulled out the sleeper sofa and slept on that. MUCH better. Much more firm over all. I slept decent for two nights. Albeit the covers over all were too light and not much for that snuggle down and cozy feeling you want in a bed but I did sleep much better. One of the previous times just my husband and I were there I ended up sleeping in the other queen by myself.. Not very conducive to a happy marriage!

Do you have any rooms with firmer beds in them? The queen is okay for just one person but not for two if you prefer a firmer mattress and not being moved around by the person sleeping next to you.....

There is a small kitchen area with a fridge, microwave and individual serving coffee pot. Bathroom was kind of squishy with needing to close the door to walk around to the shower area but not a big deal. I must say though, the toilet paper is better at the mall down the freeway!

The recliner was very comfortable and a person could probably sleep in it in need be. The couch is almost too small just to sleep on without pulling it out. Nice little table to work on with a couple chairs.

Over all a really great hotel if only I could sleep with my husband in the same bed and actually get some sleep.....

Room Tip: If you like a firm mattress think twice... or call and see if they have any rooms with a firmer matt...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Drury Inn & Suites Brentwood
Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria
Homewood Suites St. Louis - Gall...
#1 of 2 in Richmond Heights
4.5 of 5 stars 399 reviews
Courtyard St. Louis Creve Coeur
Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis
Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. ...
#1 of 15 in Maryland Heights
4.5 of 5 stars 123 reviews
Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Westport Plaza

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Creve Coeur? Share your experiences!