“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I liked the variety of foods. I would like Happy China much better if the place looked a little cleaner and the cooks didnt "shuck peas" in the lobby area. I would also appreciate cleaner restrooms.

Visited December 2011

Boone
“Good Korean-Chinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

We found this restaurant when we visit WashU for my kid. Owner was very nice and friendly. We had sweet & sour pork and Ja Jang Myun with real korean style.

• Visited March 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St Louis, MO
“Used to be good, but not anymore. Avoid.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

I went there on a Saturday night. It was dead in there, and that should have been a warning sign, but I didn't listen to it as I was starved. I had been to Happy China in the past, and had good experiences, but not in several years. We used to go to Happy China because the food was good. The atmosphere was always so so, and service always not great, but they had good food. When you take that away, there is nothing left, and its certainly not worth the $16 per head they charge now for dinner. The food was greasy, poor, fish & seafood had a bad scent to it, the place was dirty, service poor, and overall I wish I had saved myself the drive and just went to the corner chinese place. My date and I had only a fair time because of it, and we wont be back.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Collinsville, Illinois
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2009

This sued to be the place to eat Chinese. It is still great, not as good as it used to be, but it still does the job. I have not been here in years until a few weeks ago. Not as busy, but the food was awesome.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good Chinese buffet.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2008

Really good Chinese buffet.