The cleanliness is not up to par. I know that you get what you pay for but I expect dated rooms in a 2 star hotel not filthy ones. The room smelled so bad that I immediately went out and bought febreeze. The carpet had not been vacuumed, there were stains on the sheets, and mold covered the bottom of the shower curtain and bathroom vent which did not work. To make it even worse, the maintenance man knocked at 8:30am one morning to change out lamp shades?!? I didn't see why that wasn't done when guests weren't there. Needless to say laying in bed while a stranger changes lamp shades over you is uncomfortable to say the least. Thankfully my boyfriend helped unscrew and screw them on the speed up the process. The beds are AWFUL, my back is still hurting from sleeping on them. Overall it is just not worth the headache, spend the extra $20 and stay somewhere nicer!
The two pros- The front desk staff was very nice and the location was good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites St. Louis - Westport Hotel Creve Coeur
- Homestead Suites Saint Louis
- Homestead Saint Louis
- Homestead Studio Suites Westport
- Saint Louis Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central Saint Louis, MO - Creve Coeur