We stayed here at the same time in 2010 and reserved the big two bedroom suite room that had a full kitchen, washer and dryer, etc. That room was wonderful, clean and great. I reserved the same room for this year, 2011, months in advance. When I called the hotel two weeks before our expected arrival date, I was told that the room I had reserved was no longer available as they had allowed someone already staying in the room to re-book for another month, so my room was no longer available. After talking to the manager, she gave us two rooms for the price of the one room I had booked. I thought that would be sufficient, but it really wasn't. The two rooms we got were really gross - one smelled so funky we couldn't even determine the smell, it was just bad. The kitchen didn't have an oven, only a range top, and minimal utensils and plates, not even enough to go around for everyone we had in our party. One of the bathrooms in the rooms had a sticky floor and looked like it hadn't been cleaned and overall the rooms just seemed gross. The beds were not comfortable and my neck still hurts from sleeping there for one night. Next year, we are booking the Sheraton and paying the higher price, but at least knowing our rooms won't be nasty, and we will get the reservation we make instead of it being given away to someone else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites St. Louis - Westport Hotel Creve Coeur
- Homestead Suites Saint Louis
- Homestead Saint Louis
- Homestead Studio Suites Westport
- Saint Louis Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central Saint Louis, MO - Creve Coeur