“So greasy the burger slipped out of the bun” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 47 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Cuisines: Fast Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“So greasy the burger slipped out of the bun”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

So expensive and so Greasyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I purchased just a hamburger and soda and the bill was 8 bucks. I could have had the same meal at Culvers and got a burger that tasted like steak instead of gristle plus a order of fries!

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Ho hum.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I know it's a fast food restaurant but those burgers could put a hole in a lead bottom ship - too heavy! It took almost two days before I recovered. I think I'm just old and can't handle food like I used too. Plus side: the staff was so nice and accomodating and fast.

Visited June 2012
Creve Coeur, Missouri
“They do not know how to cook a burger”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I ordered a burger. The man behind the grill was yelling at me and I didn't realize he was taking my order. I had to order twice, once to him and again to the cashier. When I finally got my burger, it was burnt. I bit into it and it was hard. I opened the bun and both sides of the burger had a black crust. I have been to other locations that have good service and good burgers.

Visited June 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Beats Steak N Shake - REALLY!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

The single burger is enough for me!! The home made fries are to die for. Waiting a few minutes is worth the freshly made hamburger. You can enjoy all the peanuts in shells while you wait. Must Try.

Visited May 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“lives up to its reputation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

amazing burgers and great service at a bargain price. If you're in the mood for meat and want a step up from the usual chain, this is the choice for you.

Visited May 2012