“Great for seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Great for seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Fresh seafood done right ! Best red beans and rice I've ever had. Go here almost weekly for the lunch special and sometimes dinner special too

Visited July 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We arrived around 8:00 and it was very crowded, which to me is always a good sign. We opted for patio dining because there was only a few minutes wait time and the temp had dropped below 90 degrees. Our waitress, Danelle was very courteous and knowledgeable. They have nightly drink specials and an extensive menu New Orleans style. The owner came by after our meal and chatted for a few minutes, very nice. I had a Bourbon Street platter with Andouille sausage, red beans and rice, jambalya, crab cake, cole slaw and corn muffin. Way to much food, but it was delicious. It really did take me back to Bourbon Street. My friend had fried oysters, which were also delicious. Very reasonable prices, great service and superb dinner. Going back soon. (Kinda noisy inside)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Louis
“One of my favorite restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I had their Sunday brunch today and it was great. I got the crawfish and shrimp frittata. It was loaded with shrimp and delicious! My father got the catfish and was very pleased as well. Gulf Shores is a fun place to go. We really enjoyed the music. Be sure to try the key lime pie.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Good Fish and Good Music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Gulf Shores has very good seafood. I had the cajun seared tuna, which arrived cooked to the exact temperature I requested. Others had the sea scallops, a plate of mussels, and a chicken (yes, chicken) wrap. Most evenings (and some lunches) there is live music being played. I come here both for lunch (oyster po boy) and dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Creve Coeur, Missouri
“Dirty with poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I was seated at a table that still had food on it. The menu they gave me was sticky and covered in food. The waiter that greeted me said he couldn't see this area well, so he may not be back for a while. The fork they gave my friend was dirty. We had to ask several times for more water. My friend asked for more sauce, and the waiter brought it when he brought the check. He knew we were done eating. Great idea for a restaurant, poor execution.

Visited June 2012