“Great room, fair price, solid customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11837 Lackland Rd, Creve Coeur, Saint Louis, MO 63146   |
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Kansas City
“Great room, fair price, solid customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

The Red Roof Inn Westport, in St. Louis is well located, excellent highway access, within a close proximity to the Westport Business District. The motel offers a clean, comfortable room, at a very fair price. I always select the Basic King room that offers everything that I need. I have stayed at this particular property many times over the last 10 years. The motel was completely remodeled 3-4 years ago. The staff is very accomodating and always remembers my room preference, in regards to ground floor, room configuration, etc. The staff always ask if my room was ok, upon checkout. They never take for granted that I have stayed at the hotel previously. They always ask that I return. I strongly recommend this safe, clean, motel in the St. Louis suburbs to any business or leisure traveler.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
SE Mo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2009

The room was spotless and nicely furnished. Doesn't have all the amenities, but for $39, I can make do.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Washington, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2009

The room was clean and very comfortable. The location was easy to find. The staff was great!! I had a flat tire and one of the staff even changed it for me. This is a great place to stay!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Pasadena, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

Made reservation on their website which had the cheapest rate per night.
It was located not too far from St. Louis Downtown area. We spent two nights at this location while driving to Champagne, IL and around St. Louis area.
It was clean and bed was ok for the price.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2009

I just returned from spending three nights at the Red Roof Inn in Westport, St. Louis, MO and feel compelled to share my experience. I was very impressed with the value I got for my travel dollar. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. I was also pleased with the attentive service given by Unna and David at the Front Desk, their warm and gracious hospitality skills made my stay even more pleasant.
I am pleased to be able to announce that I have a new home in St Louis-the Red Roof Inn Westport-for whenever my travel plans bring me back to America's Heartland.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
on th road
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2009

I stayed here for 6 nights comfortably in a second story, non-smoking room with microwave and minifridge (no freezer). The king bed was surprisingly comfortable and everything was in working order.
Check in and out was quick, efficient and friendly. All the office staff were knowlegeable and helpful.
The elevator was a real bonus as I had a ton of luggage!
Too bad this facility doesn't offer breakfast. Only Hooters and Hardees were in walking distance. There is a MCDonald's a mile away if you really want to walk for your greasy fast food!
Beware of the smoking guests hanging outside every door (their non-smoking room, the office, etc).

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Saint Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

My friends and I saw a billboard for $39.99 and up and decide to give it a go. Thinking Red Roof was like a Motel 6 we were completely surprised when we had a quick and efficient check-in. The male clerk checked us in and even used our first and last names during check-in. I felt like I was special. The rooms were clean and the amenities were outstanding for hotel that was only $39.99. We had fresh goumet coffee first thing in the morning and was greeted once again by the same clerk that checked us in and he was smiling and even opened the door for us. We will stay again with Red Roof Inns across the country. The service was outstanding and rooms were recently remodeled and it showed.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport? Share your experiences!