“Just lovely” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Carraig B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ballindooley
Carraig B&B
You added Carraig B&B to your Saves list
Ballindooley,Headford rd. | Galway, Ballindooley, Galway, Ireland   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Ballindooley B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Just lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We promised to write a review on TA. This a nice bed and breakfast and the owners to all their best to mek your stay as comfortable as possible. Beds are the best. highly recommended.
Pamela and Rob Benson

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Taylorsville, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

A few friends and I stayed at Carriag B&B and it was a great way to begin our experience of Ireland! It was a huge relief to see we had a large, clean area to sleep and relax from our long travels & Mary was an excellent hostess, best I've ever met! Breakfast was great, even earned myself an extra sausage for helping out :) We really had no idea where this B&B was when we first arrived in Galway since we got there in the evening and were relying on public transportation, but when we gave the address to a taxi driver he found it quicky and it wasn't too expensive. I'd recommend this B&B to everyone! Thank you, Mary!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Took myself and six friends in last minute and was very friendly and nice about it!breakfast was delicious and Mary made it when we were ready. Rooms were clean and comfortable and it was only ten minutes from the city centre which was ideal

• Stayed September 2012
Waterford, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I recently stayed with Mary for three weeks. She took me into her home late one night when I found myself without accommodation while my Dad was in hospital and over the following three weeks, provided me with a listening ear and a sanctuary during a difficult time. Aside from her super-comfy beds, the easy accessibility to the city (5-10mins drive), her value-for-money rates and the overall comfortable nature of the accommodation on offer, (I left too early each morning to sample her breakfast), Mary’s personality is what particularly makes this B & B a special place to stay. I look forward to staying with Mary in the future under different circumstances. Rita, Waterford

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Three friends and I very much enjoyed our stay at Carriag B&B. Mary was an excellent hostess and provided a traditional Irish breakfast. Rooms were clean and spacious. Would definitely recommend staying here and will stay again if I'm ever in Galway again. Thanks Mary!

kildare
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Sep 24, 2012 by Pat Oloughlin

Carraig B/B is a class on its own,Mary couldnt do enough for us, we stayed with her for two nights,while attending a wedding in Galway,breakfast was delicious,and set us up for the day,Mary kindly dropped us to the wedding venue, we had a wonderful time, and our stay in Carraigh B/B was perfect, warm and comfortable and so clean, no traffic noise, even though we were only a short distance from the city and racecourse and all amenities.mary is such a pleasant hostess and to cap it all ,I left an item behind which was promptly posted to me. mary is definately simply the best. (salt of the earth) thank you Mary.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Portstewart, null, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were travelling through doing a charity cycle. The host was very welcoming and very accommodating and allowed use to make sandwiches for that days cycle. The rooms were really spacious and breakfast was great and plentiful! We all agreed we would stay here again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Carraig B&B? Share your experiences!