“Best Hampton ever” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Columbia
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3410 Clark Lane, Columbia, MO 65202   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book in advance and save!
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
Manhattan, United States
“Best Hampton ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Excellent value. Room was very comfortable. Many guests is good sign. Would stay any time. Food was decent. Staff were friendly & helpful. Location was good for restaurants nearby. Hotel is modern & up to date. Has a fresh feeling. Bedding was clean & comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I frequently travel for business and I almost always stay at a Hampton Inn, but I cannot recommend this location. While the staff was very friendly, I have NEVER in any of my travels seen a dirtier shower than I encountered at this hotel. If I had seen it in advance I would either have asked to be moved to a different room or moved to a different hotel. I was wishing for shower shoes, and I almost showered while standing on a towel to avoid having to touch the floor with my bare feet. If I wasn't traveling for business I would have skipped the shower all together. As you can see in the pictures, there was both black and orangish/red mold in the shower, and there is no way that this kind of mold could build up in a shower that was regularly cleaned. Bottom line, it was disgusting. I brought the issue to the attention of the front desk personnel upon checkout, but I feel like they did not take my concern seriously. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Hampton down the road; I've never been there but I bet the shower doesn't look like this one did. Oh and the room was a bit hot. I'm not sure if there was a problem with the air conditioning system or if it just can't cool the room well when it is almost 100F outside, but it was uncomfortably warm in my room. I had to prop the door open to the hall to get the room to cool down, and then it was ok.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel was easy to find, check-in was a breeze. The people working were friendly. Nice room. We stay in Hampton properties across the country and for the most part are always pleased. This hotel did not disappoint. Breakfast is what it is at a Hampton but it was fine.We slept well and didn't hear doors or elevators. We would stay here again.

weskan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Another great stay at our favorite family-friendly hotel. We travel across country several times a year to visit relatives, and this Hampton is always booked ahead of time as a stopping spot. It's a superb hotel, in a superb location, especially if you have little kids. Good dining choices with kid's playplaces nearby! Hotel has a terrific pool for the kids to play in and burn off some energy after spending all day in the car. Breakfast is always phenomenal!! I think this is about the 7th or 8th time we've stayed... with more to come in the future! HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE HERE!

O'Fallon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My baseball team travels all summer. We really enjoyed the service and experience we had at the Columbia Hampton. The people were more than helpful, breakfast was great and everything was always kept fresh and clean. Thanks

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Spent last night at this hotel, on our way to visit family and friends. All employees very helpful and eager to assist. Our room and the entire property is in excellent condition! Great breakfast this morning, with a very helpful lady to assist with all your needs, would definately stay here again.

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our family stayed at this Hampton Inn on our return trip home from a 2 week vacation. I must say, I wish all of the hotels we stayed at had been the quality of this Hampton Inn. The facility and our room were clean and updated, and all of the staff we came in contact were friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was also "a step above" others we had on our trip. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia? Share your experiences!