“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Columbia
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3410 Clark Lane, Columbia, MO 65202   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book in advance and save
Ranked #5 of 36 hotels in Columbia
Newburgh, Indiana
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

WHen I go to Columbia, I stay at this Hampton. The rooms are very clean, The staff is amazing. The breakfast is great and has a staff consistently attending to it. The food area was kept sanitary and maintained. The food tasted great. The beds are comfortable and clean. The showers/bath are clean The toilets are clean even under rims. You can have a later checkout if needed. There are restrauntants, bars, stores, gas stations, and entertainment. It is a great location.
I have stayed in other hotels because of vacancy issues. I always regret. I have stayed as a couple, a family, by myself, with friends and for business. I enjoy my stay everytime.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

247 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Found a bug crawling above my bed the first night and a finger nail in the groove to open the fridge the following morning. Came back to the room to find maids left every single light on, threw out my unfinished water bottle and soap that was still perfectly good to use for another day. Wasteful. Second night internet turned off at midnight and there wasn't even a way to get the sign in to come up. I am a grown up, I don't need my hotel forbidding me from being online after midnight.

Fresh cookies are cood, beds comfy. Nice TV but the preset volume is crazy loud every time I turned on the tv. Breakfast was OK. Orange juice was some disgusting mixture of orange juice and apple juice that was poured out by several before me, judging by the grate under the spout of the machine.

• Stayed November 2012
Stephanie H, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. I understand how frustrating not having internet access can be, so I do sincerely apologize.

I’m happy to hear that our beds were comfortable, but I am saddened to hear of the other room issues you had. I would love to talk to you about these issues and find a way to solve the problems you experienced. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this.
Thank you for taking time to review, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Stephanie Hall
hall@raymondteam.com
573-886-9392
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed over for two nights. Was in town for medical reasons and they gave me a special rate, which was very much appreciated. The room was clean and very nice for the two of us. The breakfast was delicious. Definitely a good experience. The hotel was close to the highway but the noise was not a factor; also it was close to many restaurants, one within walking distance.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We stopped at the Hampton Inn late one night during a cross-country trip. The front desk staff was incredibly helpful, efficient and gave us a good rate for the night.

The room was very clean and well appointed. We utilized the fitness room and pool the next morning, both of which were in excellent condition.

The continental breakfast had a good selection. Everything looked fresh and the staff person running the breakfast was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Overall, they did a terrific job with the staff and management of the facility. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Aurora, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is the third time we have stayed at this property, each time it has been very comfortable. I used the exercise room this time and it was well equipped with Precor cardio equipment. Breakfast was very good. This is a good place for us to stop when headed east from Denver as it is a good 10 hour drive and there are MANY choices in this area but I like the Hampton even though it is not the cheapest.

Room Tip: I like top floors for the least amount noise
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Clean, comfortable, stylish. An excellent deal for the money. Very stylish and modern decor as well that incorporates Mizzou's team colors. Top notch. Free wifi. Breakfast included, of course.

Room service not available...but unable to skip the rating. Overall, an EXCELLENT HOTEL CHOICE.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Nixa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I just think waking in my room was like yes this is feeling great. The staff is amazon especially Kitten. She went out of her way to make my long night comfortable. This is a home away from home. The room breakfast is amazing.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia? Share your experiences!