One night stay, when we checked out the desk clerk never showed. We were over charged by $70 for the room. The room was very dirty. You can never contact management and desk clerks can't do anything. Absolutely will never stay there again and will make sure all family and friends in the area pass the word about this horrible hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- just off Interstate 70 and Highway 63 just minutes from downtown Columbia, Bass Pro, Wal-Mart, Staples, Longhorn Steak House, Friday s and Sam s Club. Hotel features complimentary state of the art wireless high speed Internet. We are located directly across the street from Columbia Regional Hospital and Medical Center. Our staff is friendly and ready to make your stay enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Columbia
- Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Holiday Inn Columbia