This was a very convient location, and they accept pets. However, we ended up not bringing our pet...
I don't really know when it was last cleaned. It was nasty.
It had a bonus fridge and microwave, however there were leftovers from someone else's stay already in there.
they had the coffee maker. With old coffee still in it, including the icky filter.
And the pipes made a terrible sound for a minute or two after the toilet was flushed.
The towels were soft.
That is about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- just off Interstate 70 and Highway 63 just minutes from downtown Columbia, Bass Pro, Wal-Mart, Staples, Longhorn Steak House, Friday s and Sam s Club. Hotel features complimentary state of the art wireless high speed Internet. We are located directly across the street from Columbia Regional Hospital and Medical Center. Our staff is friendly and ready to make your stay enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Baymont Inn And Suites Columbia
- Holiday Inn Columbia