We recently stayed in one of the Sky Suites. These are two floor suites located on the executive level and have two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a small kitchenette/living room.
Overall, we were happy with our stay and considered it a good value.
Rooms were clean and we had 3 large flatscreens in the suite. A king bed was in one bedroom and 2 doubles in the other. There is also a pullout couch in the living room.
However, there were some issues regarding the property. There were 3 buckets, apparently to hold water from a leaking roof, by the elevator on the executive level. Second, the pool needs work big time. Some of the tiles are crumbling apart and it generally appears dirty. The exercise room is great though. Third, the wifi is sketchy and requires constantly re-logging in. Fourth, the air conditioning, at least in the king bedroom, didn't work well. It worked fine in the other rooms though.
Other than that, check-in and check-out was smooth and we had no issues. We would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Select Columbia - Executive Hotel
- Holiday Inn Select Columbia - Executive Hotel Columbia
- Holiday Inn Select Columbia
- Holiday Inn Columbia
- Columbia Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Select Executive Center - Columbia, MO. This majestic Columbia, MO hotel is the only true full service hotel in Columbia, MO & is just minutes away from the University of MO campus & the Downtown District. This luxurious hotel is adjacent to the Columbia Mall and Cosmopolitan Park. The Holiday Inn Select is located at exit 124 right off I-70 and is just a quick drive to the Columbia Regional Airport.Along with offering complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, you can also enjoy a refreshing swim in the indoor or outdoor pool, or relax in the outdoor hot tub. Maintain your exercise regiment in our 3,000 sq. ft. fitness center. For your dining pleasure, we offer 3 restaurants - Picadilly's serves breakfast daily, Churchill's is a 4 star restaurant with meritorious service. The SportsZone is ready for the big game with 42 plasma TVs & one colossal 240 Hi-Def screen. At the Holiday Inn Select, there's no need to go anywhere else. Your conference or event is sure to be a success at the Executive Center. With over 35,000 square feet of meeting space the hotel can accommodate the full spectrum of groups up to 2,700 people. The Columbia, MO Expo Center adjoins the hotel and is ideal for trade shows & large events. Our experienced team of meeting specialists will work with you to ensure a flawless event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Select Columbia - Executive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.