“Nice find while traveling!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Columbia I-70

You added Days Inn Columbia I-70 to your Saves list
Days Inn Columbia I-70
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   900 I-70 Dr. S.W., Columbia, MO 65203 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #31 of 37 Hotels in Columbia
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Nice find while traveling!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

The hotel is in an unusual spot driving in, but not terribly difficult to reach. Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms were large and quite clean. Slept quite well. Breakfast had biscuits and gravy, waffles, and much more. Possibly best free motel breakfast in my entire trip of 4,000 miles.
Quite pleased overall, would stay there again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Hello isingbass0004,

Thank you very much for a truly rewarding feedback you gave our hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us and completes our business. I will share your feedback to the team as I know they too will be pleased to know we have sufficed your expectations. I hope we could have another chance to serve your next breakfast soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Taunton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stopped here on route to St Louis, came straight off highway and saw it. Glad we did, there were loads of other options around. Really friendly and so helpful at check in. Room was great, very clean and had all you needed. Couple of nice eateries within safe walking distance, many others if you want to drive. Breakfast was good plenty of choice. Great value for money with such nice people. Would recommend

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Hello Citygogetter,

Please accept my sincerest thanks on behalf of the team for choosing to stay with us during your vacation. I am glad that you find our services of good value and knowing we have met your satisfaction and earning your generous recommendation is truly a rewarding for us. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity of having you with us.
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Your hotel was awesome! It had a very comfy king sized bed with the best pillows and I slept so well. The thermostat was easy to use, and I was lulled to sleep with its “windy sound” and a perfect temperature.
Although the halls smelled vaguely of old smoke, it’s an older building, so that’s kind of hard to avoid. However, the ROOM had no sign of odor. It smelled great, and the room was quite clean.
The bathroom was such a wonderful experience! Loved that timed heater! It’s a luxury to NOT get cold in a bathroom! I loved the pressure of the water spray, and there was plenty of hot water.
Breakfast was delicious, and well-stocked. For our group, your staff had to get it ready extra-early, and that was appreciated.
I was prompted to write, largely, because of some prior reviews of your hotel not being the best. Thank you, New Management, for improving your hotel for its guests!
I would gladly come again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Hello Robinw W,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity of having your business and for sharing your experience with us during your stay. Your feedback for our hotel and customer service is indeed rewarding. I am glad that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our breakfast served. Trust that we will provide you the same quality of accommodation the next time you come visit us again in the future. Please know that we value your business and will always be on top of our goal to offer at all times.
Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was a little disappointed. The room was clean, however the hall ways and exterior of the building were in need of repair and the hall ways had an odor coming from the carpeting.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Hello Mr. James,

I apologize for the shortcoming in ensuring the hallway is well kept. Please know that we sincerely appreciate our guests’ candid comments as it help us identify the aspect we need to improve. I will bring your concerns to management’s attention as well as your input about the exterior of our building. I assure you that our management will carefully look into the matter and address accordingly. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Been to Days Inn Columbia I-70? Share your experiences!