“New ownership working to improve rep” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Columbia I-70

You added Days Inn Columbia I-70 to your Saves list
Days Inn Columbia I-70
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   900 I-70 Dr. S.W., Columbia, MO 65203 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #29 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
Iowa
“New ownership working to improve rep”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

New owners seem very interested in improving this hotel's standing and wanted to know exactly what was not good. Room was clean, quite large. Good breakfast. Jacuzzi didn't work, but the pool was very warm and we had it all to ourselves. Doesn't get better than that, especially for the price.

In my opinion, this hotel deserves another chance.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Hello jojofrance2009,

We are very grateful for your kind thoughts and appreciation of our effort for improvements. Trust that we will stay committed in our goal to offer you better services and great experience every time you stay with us. Please know that “another chance” will be greatly appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Wheatland, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stayed here two nights and was not pleased with our stay. The room was dirty. Pour had dried spots on it that looked like sperm and other dirt. There was hair on the bed sheets and the mattress cover was filthy. The shower curtain looked as if it had not been washed in a long time and the bottom of the bath tub was gross. Three of us were bitten by some kind of bug. Our air conditioner did not work. The night manager was beyond rude. I will say the day management was kind and helpful. One of the went home and brought us two fans from his own home to help cool the room. He also saw to it that the air condition was repaired the next day.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Hello teachingcricket,

I truly regret that you had unpleasant experience in your room during your stay. Trust that this matter will be accelerated and addressed accordingly, may I please ask of the room number where you stayed to expedite addressing your concerns? I hope to have your response at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much for your business.
st. joseph, mo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

the hotel is conveniently located and clean enough. the pool area was a little dirty, but it was a high school weekend, so that's to be expected. you couldn't turn the bubbles on on the hot tub, but at least it had one and an indoor pool. there was a fridge and microwave in the room. the hotel was out of extra pillows and breakfast was all gone by the time I got there. my check in was ok, but others had troubles. for the price I cant complain much. employees were very friendly.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Hello biggsy3,

Thank you very much for your input, Please know that we value our guests’ comments and reviews. We use it as reference in our continuous effort to be able to offer you value and quality accommodation for giving us your business. I will accelerate your comments so that this will be evaluated to further improve our services and maintain clean inviting surroundings at all times.

Been to Days Inn Columbia I-70? Share your experiences!