“GREAT STAFF !!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 37 Hotels in Columbia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I travel for work to a different city every week and sometimes multiple cities each week. Luckily for me I have a great company that pays for my lodging so I like to diversify my hotel stays as much as possible. I stayed at Ramada Inn, Columbia on Monday night and I have to say it was one of the best hotel experiences I've had in the 7 years of living out of hotel rooms. Adam at the front desk was a delight to encounter. He made me feel as welcome as I do in my own home, got me a great price and had me in the front door and to my room within minutes with no trouble at all. I can honestly say that there was not one more thing that he could have done to make my experience better. He claimed to be new there but by the service he delivered I'd say he has been working in hotels for years. The bed felt like it had a 6 inch pillow top on it or something because I have never had that much trouble getting out of bed in a hotel room EVER! Everything was clean and well kept. I even had a chance to get a good sweat going at their fitness center, which is rather small, but the equipment looked brand new/never used. The only thing missing from this hotel is a beach right outside the door, because I have to say it sure did feel like I was on vacation and not just in another room for work that week. Two thumbs up from this guest!

Room Tip: When you call the front desk, ask for Adam!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

The service at this hotel was outstanding! The guy that checked us in late last night was fast and down to business but still very friendly! I told the woman at the front desk (also very friendly and accommodating!) about the clerk from last night and she said it was his first day! His name was Adam. The room was very clean. Great a/c. The wifi wasnt working but one call and they happily reset the router for us and got it up and running. All in all, exceptional customer service by everyone i met here. I will be back!

• Stayed June 2014
Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Toilet overflowed early AM. Plunger was brought up and I took care of it. I told mgr. that we were leaving for breakfast and should be gone a hour or so if they could prioritize cleanup (just mop & disinfect floor). They said "they'd get right on it" and we returned 3 HOURS later to find the room not done. Waited in the lobby another 1/2 hour till they got to it. Iron burn in the carpet was highly unattractive, and only one bath towel when we first got there. They brought us towels fairly quickly though. While they were curious throughout the ordeal, it seems that communication and customer focus were not there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This Ramada was OK. DO NOT, I repeat, NO, DO NOT stay at the Ramada in Topeka, KA. The lay out is insane with a children's pool in the lobby. This pool is equipped with a two story pool slide and is open till 11.00 PM. There are many rooms exposed to the view of this pool and it's associated noise which is substantial. If you look in the direction of the pool you are stared at by the attendant parents as if you were a potential threat to their child. This pool is in the wrong place for a motel that is open to the general public.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Columbia? Share your experiences!