The hotel itself wasn't too bad. The lobby was nice but my room was moderate at best. The cover on the bed had a bad odor and the carpet was stained in spots. The walls were rather thin and I could hear most of what was going on in the adjoining rooms. It's never good when you hear water running through the pipes when others shower. The bed itself was very comfortable and the flat screen was nice. I would not chose this hotel again mostly because it is pricier than area hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Hotel
- Hilton Columbia
- Columbia Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Columbia hotel in Missouri is located in north Columbia at Hwy 63 and I-70. The hotel is close to the Bass Pro Shop, Missouri Centerstate Office Complex and the Industrial Area. Enjoy Missouri hospitality at the many restaurants including Ruby Tuesday and Lone Star Steakhouse which are within walking distance of the hotel. We also features 12,000 sq ft of flexible conference space.We offer amenities such as business center that is complimentary to guests and accessible 24-hours a day. Our on-site restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. We also have an indoor pool and hot tub. All of our guest rooms are equipped with complimentary free Wifi, a microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.