“Excellect Dinner Spot” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Leavenworth, Kansas, United States
“Excellect Dinner Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

We found this little gem on tripadvisor and decided to stop for an early dinner. About 4 pm. They were a few full tables but it was pretty quiet in there. After being seated, Drue came over and went over the menu with us. He was very helpful. We choose the Bianca Nachos and the Cuban on flatbread with garlic fries.
I was so impressed with the nachos. The were piled high coveeed in asiago cheese, mozzerella, marinated chicken, banana peppers, olives and tomatoes. It was so darned good we ate them all!
The cuban was make with roasted pork that was very flavorful on the house made flat bread. It was a little dry. Ciuld have used a spicey mustard or some kind of dipping sauce. But it was still really good. I would get it again.
Now the garlic fries...oh my! They were perfectly garlicy and seasoned and .....just good!
We will certainly be making a stop here again and we will be seeing if Drue is working...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hopewell Junction, New York
“Good American Fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Dined here with colleagues on a recent business trip. Excellent wings and chicken thai salad. Waitress screwed up one order but overall food was good....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Good prices and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Try the Nachos Bianca - lively place, good food, good service, and reasonable prices. We ordered the small portion and it was plenty for two.

Visited May 2013
tennessee
“excellent dinner- fair prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My Daugherty and I enjoyed our meal at Addison's. It is hidden on a side street in downtown Columbia right next to campus. It was very crowded on the Saturday night we were there. It is a loud restaurant- one large, open space with a bar and dining area. The menu is varied. Everything from soups, salad to heavy entrees. Service was quick!
Our meal was delicious and we would definitley return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marthasville, Missouri
“Great Food with Unique Offerings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We've been eating at Addison's on visits to Columbia for four years. My favorite menu item has always been the Mediterranean Pizza -- it is terrific! A few months ago my college daughter introduced me to the Nachos Blanco. They were excellent. These are not your traditional nachos. My daughter loves the pasta and the garlic potatoes as well, but I don't get there enough to order anything other than my personal favorites. Service is good. Can get busy so go at off peak times if you can.

• Visited April 2013