“Still as good” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Lees Summit, MO
“Still as good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We used to go to the old depot on Cherry. We had not been for quite a while. We made a special trip to Columbia just to eat at CC's. It was just as good. Bartender, Dawn, was very friendly and makes a darn good Martini. Our server, O'Ryan was just great. Our steaks were as good as we remember. When we mentioned we had come to Columbia just to eat there, Scott
came out to great us. There is no better place to eat!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
“Don't bother!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

What a disappointment! I went here because of the reviews on TripAdvisor but the place did NOT live up to expectations. When I arrived I was told I would have to wait 30 minutes for a table or I could order/eat at the bar. I chose the bar. I ordered a drink and ordered my dinner. Thirty minutes later I ordered another drink and inquired about the status of my dinner since I had not even received my salad. I was told there was a party in the next room and they were running behind. Forty five minutes after I arrived I told the waitress that I would like my dinner to go. A large crowd had gathered around the bar and there was no way I was going to eat dinner there with the noise and people bumping into me while squeezing in to get to the bar and ordering their drinks. After one hour of waiting and not even receiving my salad, I paid the waitress far more than what the bill would have been and started to leave. She asked me if I was sure that I wanted to leave. I told her that I was sure. She took the money and never apologized or said thank you. This place does not deserve to be in business and unless things change, it won't last. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!'

Visited June 2013
Jefferson City
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I just wanted to say that the service we received at this restaurant was TERRIBLE. When my boyfriend and I first sat down, the first thing one of the workers said to us was "are you guys high? You're smiling an awful lot." I was extremely offended. We had come to CC's to enjoy ourselves, not be accused of doing drugs. And later another worker came to clear our table, and he accused us of stealing a fork. He might have been joking, but it wasn't funny. The food was fine, but the service was so bad that we will never go back again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Missouri
“best restaurant in Columbia Mo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was very impressed with he steak I had , a very good pricey meal
The restaurant was full however our waiter kept our drinks full and we din't have to wait very long for our meals
really no scenery however great food

• Visited November 2012
mid missouri
“Amazing amazing amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This place has the BEST steak and seafood hands down.... You will never believe you are in the middle of Missouri while dining here... If you want the best, you are done looking... You have arrived...

• Visited May 2013