Stoney Creek Inn in Columbia, Mo was a wonderful place to stay. We had a teacher's math conference held there and was very impressed with the surroundings and rooms. I really want to single out an outstanding employee at the front desk. Her name is Emily Cavanaugh. She was helpful with restaurants, pleasant, answered all our questions, and was genuinely kind and wonderful. It is so refreshing to meet a sweet, kind face when you first arrive; someone who has a smile and is helpful. I would highly recommend this Inn to anyone coming to the Columbia area. The rooms were clean, spacious, and the whole Inn was exceptionally clean and neat.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Stoney Creek Inn - Columbia Hotel
- Stoney Creek Columbia
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoney Creek Inn & Conference Center of Columbia is conveniently located to all attractions within in this growing college city, home to the University of Missouri, Stephens and Columbia Colleges. Our Northwoods Lodge themed guest rooms offer many unique accommodations, including stone fireplace-equipped suites and all assured to provide each of our guests a relaxing and enjoyable experience. We also offer 11,000 square feet of flexible meeting space just right for weddings, reunions and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.