Good hotel and always love coming and seeing the Moose out front.
The hotel has a nice rustic and welcoming feel when walking. When I stay here normally get one of "themed" rooms, these are huge, fun and everything you need.
This is not new or flashy, but very good an older hotel. Staff always friendly, and facilities do the job.
But a note to management, please do something to improve breakfast. This is very poor at best, and lets down an otherwise great place. I manage by wasting the money and going somewhere else, but this shouldn't be the case.
Will be back and happy to give a good rating.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Stoney Creek Inn - Columbia Hotel
- Stoney Creek Columbia
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center of Columbia is conveniently located to all attractions within in this growing college city, home to the University of Missouri, Stephens and Columbia Colleges. Our Northwoods Lodge themed guest rooms offer many unique accommodations, including stone fireplace-equipped suites and all assured to provide each of our guests a relaxing and enjoyable experience. We also offer 11,000 square feet of flexible meeting space just right for weddings, reunions and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.