“Above and Beyond” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Austin, Texas
“Above and Beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

From start to finish, the customer service and professionalism I received was outstanding. I worked directly with Renee Cosner on booking our wedding reception room block and she was friendly, communicative and made the booking process extremely easy.

Upon arrival, the front desk was bombarded with people checking in, yet the staff maintained a great attitude. The GM was even assisting and welcoming guests! Our family and friends loved the rooms (clean and in great shape), the kids loved the pool and I personally loved the upscale bathroom goodies (ie, makeup remover and green tea scented lotions).

It really feels like the staff appreciate you staying there and I can assure you that I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade - it includes a fireplace!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

I would like to say if any one out there is looking for a great meeting location I have just the place for you. The Stoney Creek Inn in Columbia, MO it is outstanding. The rooms are great warm and cozy. The staff is superb. Whatever you need they are there to help. The meeting rooms are great. The catering companies that they use are wonderful. The food is absolutely outstanding!! And to close my comments I would like to say the Sales Manager, Brooke Berkey is wonderful to work with. So if you are in Columbia and looking for a great place to have a business meeting or just a warm and cozy room to sleep in please call Stoney Creek Inn.

Fairfax, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

We were greeted in a friendly manner. Those I worked with in setting up the meeting couldn't have been more helpful. They went above and beyond to meet our needs. All of the staff were very helpful and pleasant. Even the cleaning staff were cordial. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Several of the people attending our event commented that they liked the hotel and how clean it was. The food that was catered was very good. The meeting room was set just as I asked and when anything else was needed it was there immediately. The complementary breakfast was very satisfactory. We also liked the free coffee 24/7. This hotel is at the top of our list when considering another meeting in the Columbia area.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

We stay at Stoney Creek Inn every 4 months since I come there, not really for business - business...but medical business. I see a medical Dr./specialist in Columbia. And my husband and I always look forward to this hotel, which honestly feels like a bread & breakfast lodge in the mountains. We always spend time in the exercise room, indoor pool and hot tub. It is such a treat to look forward to, especially when having to travel for medical reasons. The breakfast bar is always sooo plentiful with so many options, incredible food. And the entire place, every nook and cranny is decorated with such detail and care. We are always amazed everytime we come because we see something new. And their prices are very reasonable. The hotel is also surrounded with wonderful shopping and restaurants.

If you've never been to this hotel.. you truly have an amazing experience waiting for you.
Your kids will love the HUGE indoor/outdoor heated pool that is decorated as if you are in the mountains and then eagles are painted in the sky on the ceiling of the pool/sauna/hot-tub room. The rooms are cozy and comfortable.. and I just can't say more.

I've never taken the time or had an experience at a hotel where I wanted to write about it.
But i truly couldn't wait to write about them.. because I feel like they are such a treasure and you need to know about them.

Thank you so much for your help and kindness every time we come!

Columbia, mo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

Through my employer, I have had a working relationship with Stoney Creek in Columbia for several years. They host a number of our workshops and larger conventions. Without a doubt they are the friendlest, most economical, and responsive meeting venue I've worked with in Missouri, and their sleeping accommodations are terrific and economical too! They continue to get a "5" rating from me.

alliance ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

excellant hotel and rooms with a great staff . a little outside of town and not easy to get on highway but well worth the stay

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

My daughter and I stayed one night at Stoney Creek. She had an interview at University of Missouri. The hotel had a warm cabin feeling, following through with all the funiture. The breakfast was very good, with hot and cold food. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed the stay. You are within five minutes of downtown. Hope to visit again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Columbia? Share your experiences!