“Exactly what you would expect” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd.

You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2000 W. Business Loop 70, Columbia, MO 65203   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #28 of 37 Hotels in Columbia
Springfield, Missouri
“Exactly what you would expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Exactly what you would expect from a budget friendly hotel. Clean, comfortable, and convienent would be how I would describe our stay. The hotel parking was a little crampt, but the parking lot was cleared out by 8 AM every morning. Kitchenette is classic no frills but gets the job done and was very clean. Classic Grab and Go Breakfast of Tea/ Coffee/ Hot Chocolate, Muffins or Granola bars, and fruits such as bananas or apples.

Room Tip: Ask for a park view room, that side of the hotel is much quiter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd., responded to this review, April 24, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for taking the time and efforts to assure our valued guests, such as yourself, enjoy their stay. It is our goal to make sure every guest leaves with 100% satisfactory. Your response tells me that we have done just that. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I Have stayed at this particular property many times.Very neat and very well groomed property with exceptional attention to the guest.In particular Heather lancaster asst.Gm.Went as far as iam concerned above and beyond her call of duty to keep her staff and guest well informed.Very humble and professionaly tuned.Safe and peaceful enviroment.I continued my stay there as i knew Ms.Lancaster was focused and attentive to staff and guest.Cant ask for more then that.with regards Steve Reasoner Executive Aircraft Denver,Colorado

Room Tip: You have no concerns here.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd., responded to this review, February 28, 2013

2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

While the lack of any amenities is sad enough, the beds sealed the deal. It was extremely firm, even for a hotel bed. They obviously tried to compensate by adding a mattress bad on top. Unfortunately, it was either very old now or very worthless when they bought it, as it was about as thick as a sock.

I am also bothered by the fact that they give you basic dishes and utensils, they werent exactly clean and there was no way to clean them without running to the store for detergent and brush. Other than this the room was clean.

I cancelled the remainder of my stay after the first week, and will pay just a bit more and drive just a bit further.

• Stayed November 2012

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd., responded to this review, December 3, 2012

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. We recognize that if our guests can't get a good night's sleep, they won't return, so we've chosen bedding that we hope best suits their needs. I do take seriously your concern, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

Denison, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The property was clean, the room was spic & span clean,fresh, & made us feel welcome, and the staff was incredible. What else can you ask for? The facility is close to MANY stores, malls, shops, and a multitude of eating choices. It is right on I-70 for easy access, and across the street is a large city park.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Columbia, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Booked closely related relatives at this hotel for wedding. It was a nightmare for them. Bad beds, tiny rooms.Did not have suites booked. Noisy, alarms going off, cheap bedding. Bad experience.
Close to I-70 highway and Columbia Mall.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd., responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not 100% satisfactory. In response to your feedback, I am happy to tell you we are working on renovations and refreshes company wide to help eliminate issues such as some of the ones you mentioned.. I would also like to apologize for the size of the room. All of our rooms do have the well equipped kitchenettes in them, with a full size refrigerator, 2 burner stove top, coffee maker toaster and microwave. However they are all the same studio suite set up. I do understand the frustration with the fire alarms, they are set up sensitive to make sure we have plenty of time to evacuate every guest in the hotel in case of a fire, as none of our guests lives are taken for granted. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I hope that you will contact me directly, at csb@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
okc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel about a year ago. The reviews werent that great but when I got there the room was fantastic my only problem was the bed was harder than the floor. I gave them another chance because the girl at the desk said they got mattress toppers and haven't had the complaints. Since this is about the same price as motel 6 except you get a kitchen. The room was very clean. You don't really have an indoor workout place or a pool. But if you need a nice clean room at a great value you just can't beat this place. I was down because my niece had a new baby I originally had a queen bed. Then found out my sister had to stay the night with me. The staff moved me to another room charging 5.00 for the king. I thought that was great and worked out great for me. I highly recommend this hotel if you don't want the extras from a super nice hotel. Like the workout room, and front desk staff from midnight to 6am. The mattress pad did help. I got a good nights sleep unlike the origina time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd., responded to this review, October 23, 2012

Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I have to say, I booked this hotel, and then read the reviews. After reading, I was completely prepared to find another hotel, even if it meant losing one night's prepaid cost. After arrival however, I found those negative reviews were completely wrong!!! I even wondered if they might have been written by a rival hotel. The motel was clean, and it smelled clean. The lady working the front desk was friendly and helpful. The room was roomy, clean, and bug free! I always check, no matter what hotel chain! The kitchenette was such a bonus. It was clean, useful, and stocked with some needed utensils. The bed was firm, and I like it like that. The biggest surprise was how quiet the room was. It was so well insulated from the other room and hall noises that I slept better than I ever have at any other hotel chain! I will book all future stays at this exact hotel!

Room Tip: I asked for non smoking and received it. I also asked for top floor so there would be no walking noi...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd., responded to this review, July 15, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Columbia - Stadium Blvd. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd.

Address: 2000 W. Business Loop 70, Columbia, MO 65203
Location: United States > Missouri > Columbia
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #28 of 37 Hotels in Columbia
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Columbia
Extended Stay Columbia
Columbia Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.