“Good! Coulmbia, SC not Missouri!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #216 of 312 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mexican
NYC
“Good! Coulmbia, SC not Missouri!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The first thing I want to say is that this restaurant is in Columbia, South Carolina, not Missouri! In any case the food was amazing. I was a little skeptical when I heard that it was an "Irish Pub Taco Shack" like what exactly does that mean??? But the food was great! I had the fried jalapeños as an appetizer (yummmm!) and I had steak, chicken and shrimp tacos. I must say that the tacos were the best I've ever had..literally. I visited in the early evening (5pm) on a weekday so it was very quiet and relaxing. Our server was very nice, the only thing that annoyed us was that they don't allow you to use two Groupons at once, even if each person is paying separately.

• Visited August 2012