“Excellent place to stay. Comfortable, quiet and convenient...” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 36 Hotels in Columbia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We come to COMO all the time, and look forward to our trip every time. We usually get a block of 5-6 rooms and the staff especially the managers make everything a pleasure. The rooms are always spotless clean, and excellent. We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when in the area

• Stayed September 2014
Stephanie P, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Columbia, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your patronage at the Wingate is appreciated. Our staff works very hard to ensure the hotel is clean and fresh; all rooms were also recently deep-cleaned. Your kind remarks will be passed along to them. We look forward to serving you and your group again the next time you visit Columbia!
Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

While the hotel was very nice, we were not very happy with the experience. We booked the Bridal Suite because it was our wedding night, but we did not receive the bridal suite. I'm not sure what happened on this.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while staying at the Wingate in Columbia. After speaking with our general manager, it is my understanding the suite was booked several days ahead with another guest who ended up extending their stay. We have a limited number of suites and are usually quite full on the weekends. I believe you were able to have a larger king room that included the large tub. I am so sorry that this was not the room that was intended to be booked for you, especially on such a special occasion. Congratulations on your wedding, and we hope we can earn your business again.
Monroe, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I always pick Wingate over most hotels as you know what to expect! I have stayed at other places in Columbia, MIssouri but nothing comes close to the spacious rooms, helpful staff (thanks Trudi) and good breakfasts in the morning. I did find the mattress a little worn out but everything else was great. Attention management: don't make your guests sleep on worn out mattresses! Replace them.

Room Tip: Check your mattress before you commit
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Stephanie P, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Columbia, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for always choosing the Wingate for your stay; we appreciate the continued opportunity to serve you. It is great to hear that you enjoy your visits with us while in Columbia and that our staff is helpful. Please know that our new mattresses are ready to be placed in the rooms along with all new furniture as soon as our remodel is completed over the winter. We want you to be comfortable and relaxed while you are away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon at the Wingate!
Teaneck, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I picked this hotel primarily for the location to Mizzou but I was pleasantly surprised with my stay. The Wyndham chain is not one that i've often stayed with, however I have turned into a fan after my stay.

The staff was great from check-in to check-out. Very helpful and friendly after a long day on the road. The location was prime for me and it was a great location. Not only was it close to the schools I had to visit, but it also was close to a bunch of restaurants if you wanted to venture out. Aside from that, it was close to all the major roadways to get wherever you need to go.

The room was very spacious. I stayed solo but in a king room and that was tons of space. So I assume when traveling with someone, it would be just enough if not still plenty. I also did enjoy the breakfast which was plentiful with a lot of options.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review; we appreciate the opportunity to serve your hotel needs while visiting Columbia. The hotel location gives guests close proximity to great restaurants, highways, medical facilities, and all of the colleges Columbia has to offer. It is great to hear you enjoyed the accommodations, location, and complimentary breakfast at the Wingate. Welcome to Wyndham properties, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Columbia? Share your experiences!