“Nice place, Nice people!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
MO
“Nice place, Nice people!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had a very good experience at this hotel. The front desk guy was very polite & helpful & any staff we encountered were friendly. The breakfast was awesome & was even ready earlier than advertised which was great because we had to leave early & didn't think we were going to be able to eat here. (I will say the floor in the food area was "extremely" sticky). The room was nice but had some areas that could use improvement, such as a couple of the floor tiles in the bathroom were cracked & needed replaced. Also, when I think of "suites" I think of bigger rooms & this really wasn't. All in all it's a nice place that seems to be kept up pretty well & run efficiently. Anything we asked for we received. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Robyn P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. We do our best here to ensure that everyone that stays with us feels like they are at home. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
St.Lou,MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

From the time you check in to the time u check u enjoy your stay.

Service is like a 5 star hotel but with out the high price.

I promise the service will make your stay rock if u are their for 1 day or 100 days this is the

place.

Pool area clean and hot tub working very nicely rooms comfy.

Room Tip: Forth Floor east end.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review! We try hard to make sure that everyone that walks in our doors gets great SERVICE! We look forward to seeing you again.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Really enjoyed our evening away -- we booked the Staybridge through Expedia... Our room was nice -- the people were nicer -- and I would highly recommend as one of the best places to stay at in Columbia. Get to breakfast early...it was busy!!!
I commend the front desk clerk -- I saw him work with a very upset client -- trying every way to appease her. She would accept no solutions -- but he kept his cool. Kind of reminds me to always be nice to staff in the future...
My mate and I will be back!

Room Tip: King studio is perfect for a couples get away!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Robyn P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thanks so much for your kind comments! We look forward to your return!
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Friendly, courteous staff. I was there with the ex-Prisoners of War state convention. The staff was amazing and went out of their way to make the ex-POWs feel welcome and honored. Great full breakfast included, amazing price, handicapped accessible rooms. Free heavy appetizers served several nights a week. Kitchenettes in every room. Designed for longer term guests. Large rooms. Friendly, homey atmosphere. Overall, I'm a huge fan.

• Stayed April 2012
Topeka, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed there for three days since my daughter was getting surgery. The room was exceptional and very clean. They allowed my dog with us and was able to walk with her through the lobby and out the front door to greet people. The staff was so accomodating and the breakfast and the eveniing social was a great way to enjoy the other guests without all the hustle and bustle of a restaurant atmosphere. The housekeeping staff made our room up every night and was great to come to after a long day in a hospital. The Hospitality staff helped us anyway possible and was so friendly. The Dining staff helped me in many ways when my daughter could not eat much they supplied us with yogurt and soup to help her get through her stay. I would reccommend them in a heartbeat. I am a fan of Staybridge and will continue to stay with them in my future travels.

Room Tip: Any room above the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Robyn P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thanks so much for selecting the Staybridge Suites and for taking the time to share your positive experience! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to go above and beyond to make this your home away from home. We wish your daughter a fantastic recovery!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I've stayed there a few times and it is always a comfortable stay. Deluxe free breakfast is nice. It is right near the highway, but set back far enough to be quiet. I like how they have full kitchens and DVD players - feels like home. Always friendly staff too.

Room Tip: Familiarize yourself with the intersection this is off of prior to arriving. It is a little tricky...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Robyn P, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoy your time here at the Staybridge Suites! Our Team strives to provide you with the best experience and to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you, again, and making this your "home away from home"!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I stayed at the Staybridge when I had a conference for my school. I found the place clean and very accessible to stores, restaurants, etc. The staff was very accommodating, the breakfast and "sundowners" reception were both good and the room was reasonably priced. My colleagues stayed down the road closer to the conference hall and did not have breakfast or anything at night. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, the hotel has a reception with a light snack/meal with salads, nachos, hot dogs, etc, and complimentary coffee, soda, beer and wine.
My room was clean and housekeeping stayed on top of it. I was only there for three days but will definitely return and recommend to friends. It was well worth it.

Room Tip: I had a room on the second floor which was in ear shot of rooms above and below, but found when I ha...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Columbia? Share your experiences!