We stayed here last year also, and there has been no maintainence since. It is reasonable , but-- It is not a real nice place to stay. They have people that stay here on a weekly basis. Which means they have there broke down cars, and pull behind trailers with all of there worldly belongings covered with tarps in the parking lot. We go to the rootsnbluesnbbq Festival every year and stayed for the weekend. We will be paying more next year and finding a different hotel to stat at.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-70 exit 126, just 10 minutes from the University of Missouri and Columbia College, in central Columbia. Newly renovated guestrooms and suites (2010), each with free high speed internet access, free local calls, hair dryers, cable including HBO/ESPN/CNN, and micro/fridges. Seasonal outdoor pool, fitness room, guest laundry, business center including copy and fax assistance, and a complimentary continental breakfast. hotels4truckers approved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Providence Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.