“An Irish (or English) Pub Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 321 restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, English, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Peachtree & Nifong
Transit: Nearby
Description: Mark Sulltrop and Dave Faron's new Columbia "gastropub": Food inspired by the great pub food of the British isles with contemporary American insight. Unique beer, quality whiskeys and wines all at an inviting price. Jolly good, yes yes?
SF Bay Area, California
“An Irish (or English) Pub Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The room is a large open space with a bar on one side. The food is Irish or British, so if you are looking for a somewhat differnt menu, this may be the place for you. The food was good.

Visited June 2013

92% Recommend
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“TOP NOTCH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Amazing beer & ale selection that changes almost daily. Food was excellent; nice variety w/ an English & Irish twist. This is a place that I will not miss each and every time in Columbia.

Visited May 2013
SW MO
“Great beer selection and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Excellent beer selection and the food was good but not fantastic. The atmosphere was fun and kid-friendly.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Missouri
“Nice Place!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I went to 44 Stone for a graduation party a week ago and saw some of the dishes that they served and they were some of the best food presentations I had seen in a long time! I was really anxious to go back there and try it out for myself. I went last night with a friend and got the Lamb Sausage dish and again it looked great... but the lamb sausage was different and not what I had expected. The dish did not live up to what it looked like, the week before! But there were other things on the menu that I want to try, so I will be going back. The service was good and we got out meals in a timely manner. It also has a nice outdoor dining area, thats pretty nice!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here for dinner the other night, wanted to try something different and keep it local. We got there and was seated with in minutes(which was nice). Took server almost 10 min to get to our table then when I ordered water and my lady ordered tea the server looked at us crazy and said "you don't want any alcohol?" Told her no which was no problem then start looking around and noticed EVERYBODY except kids were drinking. Food was alright once it got there(about 25min). All in all I probably won't go back unless invited or I want to consume alcohol with my meal!

• Visited April 2013