“Love it!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Columbia, Missouri, United States
“Love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is my go to place for low priced dining in Columbia. I have never been disappointed. On Sundays, you can get buy one get one pizzas. You can't go wrong! The pasta dishes are fab and the italian beef sandwiches are great!

Visited March 2013

Kennewick, Washington
“Best option for Italian in Mid-MO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have been to The Rome many times while we lived in Columbia, and never had a bad meal. Service is usually good and food has always been very good. Agree with the previous reviewer that Tiramisu is a must. Have never trid any of the Gluten free options so I can't comment on that. By far the best Italian in Columbia and some of the best I have had in the state.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible Service and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I went to Rome with a group of 8. The food was incredible. The two favorites were the Chicken Cutlet Parmesan and the Lasagna. Everybody was happy with their choice though. Diane, the manager, was awesome. She had a welcoming personality and really cared about us enjoying our time there. They have an awesome gluten free menu. My wife can't have gluten and she loved everything that she had there. I highly recommend this place for anybody that can't have gluten. We will be going back frequently after this visit to The Rome.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kirksville, Missouri
“Excellent Gluten Free Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place has amazing food! The menu for those who have to eat gluten free is really good! The tiramisu is a must. The pizza is good, the pastas are great, and the gluten free breadsticks are really good as well. Very impressed with a local restaurants efforts to satisfy the needs of those that have special diets! Everything here that I have had is great and the service has been really good as well. The house red wine was also a favorite!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, MO
“The Best Italian Food this Side of Little Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Whatever I say, I will not do this restaurant justice. The atmosphere is warm, the service excellent, but the food is unmatched! Italian food is my favorite, which causes me to be super-picky about it, and Rome absolutely exceeds any expectation I've ever had. All I can say is wow.

Visited August 2012