“No Better Burger” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Columbia, MO
“No Better Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The burgers here are so good that I took my 80 year old mother and my 3 year old grand daughter for lunch. We savored every delicious morsel. There simply IS no better hamburger in the state of Missouri; possibly in the country. Do not miss it. Take cash.

Visited April 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“BEST Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

They have a lot to choose from, but the 1/4 pound burgers, served on wax paper, are the best burgers ever! I order a cheeseburger and bag of chips every time I'm in Columbia. Even better with an ice cold Stag beer! Service is great. Arrive early as lunch time get busy with locals.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Missouri
“Local Fav”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I took my son here since he loves hamburgers. I told him it was a local favorite when it comes to burgers. We had burgers and chips and I also had a hotdog. They both were cooked on the flat grill and put on wax paper and brought to our table. They were small but good! The tables were tight and this place is old. Nothing fancy about it. They do have pool tables in there, but I have never played there before. When I have out of town company, I like to take them here for a real burger, not like those fast food places.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clark
“You gotta go to Booches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Get the grilled tenderloin! Really great taste and the burgers are good too! Booches is one of the "little spots" in Columbia that everyone should try....you'll want to come back for more!

Visited December 2012
NW Mountains, NC
“Great little burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

They only serve quarter pound burgers with chips. But they were really good and a great value. Most people order more than one.

Visited April 2013