I have stayed here many times before. The ladies that used to be at the front desk were amazing.
This time, I checked in as a gold member. Without even making eye contact with me, the girl at the front desk gave me my key. Not sure she even looked to see if there was an upgrade nor did she ask me if I would rather have a room on a lower floor (which I had always been asked before). She also didn't give me a sweepstake envelope even though they had a promotional flyer advertising this sweepstakes displayed at the front desk. When I asked another staff member about it later, she gave me one.
This girl was unhelpful and not very friendly at every interaction. I miss the ladies that used to be at the front desk!
The manager is always nice but isn't there as often as he used to be.
The beds are not very comfortable but the space by the sink is nice and large for my excessive toiletries.
Unfortunately, since I was not received with the warmness I expected as a frequent customer and gold member, I'll most likely be trying a new hotel next time I come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast with a make-your-own Belgian waffle bar, Jimmy Dean sandwiches, fruit, yogurt and many other items. While enjoying your breakfast, sit at the Internet Bar and catch up on the latest news or check your email on your laptop with our free wireless and wired high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Columbia