We had booked this room THEN read the poor reviews. From my judgment, the reviews are a WEE too bit picky. We found a clean, comfortable room with little noise and a friendly staff. I wonder if the lady who found a bug in her bathroom ever found a bug in her own home? It happens in Missouri! Hallways being hot--give me a break--we've had 103 degree temps in Missouri! My room was cooled comfortably before and after the cool front came in the day before the football game. I can't even complain about it being pricy at $150 a night because we booked for a weekend for the Mizzou first SEC game. As I've said in my reviews before, as long as I get a good night's sleep and a nice shower I'm usually happy...and I think that is what most travellers want. This motel is comfortable and quiet. BTW, it is on the bus route and you can ride to the stadium and back on game day for $3!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast with a make-your-own Belgian waffle bar, Jimmy Dean sandwiches, fruit, yogurt and many other items. While enjoying your breakfast, sit at the Internet Bar and catch up on the latest news or check your email on your laptop with our free wireless and wired high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Columbia