“The best, anywhere.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 331 Restaurants in Columbia
Fulshear, Texas
“The best, anywhere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I travel to Columbia frequently for business. And when I do one of the things I look most forward to is a trip to Kaldi's coffeehouse.

The atmosphere is wonderful the location is great. I have always been very pleasantly surprised by the service. The Staff will always take time to suggest different coffees and explain different flavors offered during the day.

Their French press is the best hands down anywhere I have been. For three or four bucks it is a luxury that cannot be beat.

The coffee is so good, that I find I am remiss not to mention they have a very nice selection of breakfast foods. I have had a breakfast taco or burrito on many occasions and I find it to be fresh well-made and tasty.

I always look forward to a return trip.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kansas
“Great coffee and then some (Internet sketchy)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My daughter is a J school major at Mizzou. She spends roughly $75/month a Kaldi's so I figure it must be great. It is. And it's the meeting place when I come to town.

Their ability to take care of business is unprecedented. While the coffee is excellent and the meal are fantastic, if you have a problem, their employees are empowered to solve the problem.

For that reason, if no other, Kaldi's is my first choice,. Lucky for me their coffee is really, really good!

Visited October 2012
“Coffee is not bad. Like the environment a lot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

A good place for the final review :) Classic coffee and good environment. There are various sandwiches, most of them tastes really good.

Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“The best specialty coffeehouse that I've been to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The gourmet preparation of their coffee is obvious as you watch the barista work. Ask a coffee question and don't be surprised to get a complete explanation of the taste and aroma's to expect with your selection. This coffee tastes good, every time. Have a bagel sandwich for breakfast and you'll be back.

Columbia, Missouri
“Cozy Place to Study”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love Kaldi's coffee and they have great drip coffee. It's a great coffeehouse to get a bottomless mug of coffee and hunker down with your books for hours. It has gotten really popular though and is usually pretty busy, especially during midterms finals. They have great salads, even if they are a little overpriced, and great baked goods.