“Great pizza with a hand-tossed crust” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great pizza with a hand-tossed crust”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Showed up at an odd time, 4pm on a Thursday looking for a pizza and drink. The place was mostly empty, so if you've read the other reviews, you know that was lucky. I sat at the bar and was well attended to by the bartender, who suggested a fennel-salami pizza. While waiting, he gave me a great hunk of fresh bread, with olive oil, and a Thai chili oil for dipping. Everything was very tasty and I would definitely seek this place out again when I'm in the area.

Visited January 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Everything was delicious! It's a fun place for a girls night out or just a really yummy dinner. I went for a birthday celebration, and it was delicious and such fun. The cake they brought out was to die for! The icing was out of this world!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fresh, authentic, great flavors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Can't get fresher pasta! Authentic Italian dishes and pizza plus some pastas with modern flair, all with great flavor development. No reservations on a busy night with a big group is tricky. Big, open room can create an atmosphere where it's hard to converse over dinner.

St. Louis, MO
“Great Italian meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went with my husband on a Saturday night. Arrived at 5:15 (just after they opened) and it was already packed with many people waiting. We had a drink at the bar and waited only about 20min. The food is very good and the menu is unique. Pasta is made fresh and you can tell the difference. We had a kale salad which I liked very much. My husband is not a kale fan so he didn't care too much for it. I had a shaved brussel spout pizza which was really good. I know it's a weird choice but it was really excellent- wood oven pizza. My husband had a spaghetti dish which was also wonderful. I would give it 5 stars except for the crowding (they don't take reservations) and the noise. It's a large open room with high ceilings. Felt a little crowded with the table right next to us and it's very loud. We did really enjoy it however and will go back. Quality food and prices were very reasonable especially for the Clayton area. Good dinner choice for couples or families.

• Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“They do the basics perfectly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

You can tell everything here is fresh. Great decor. Don't go too crazy here because there are some options that are a little bizarre and will be a bit of a gamble if you like them or not. My wife ordered a simple spaghetti with basil and tomato sauce and I picked off her plate the whole meal. Her's was phenomenal. I tried to get adventurous and it bit me. Their side dishes are great as well. The roasted brussel sprouts were the best I've ever had. I'd give 5 stars except they don't take reservations and you usually have to wait a long time.

• Visited January 2013