“Nice lunch and coffee place” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 53 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Bakeries
Ladue, Missouri
“Nice lunch and coffee place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

A nice place to grab lunch with friends in a casual setting. They offer fresh soup, salads and sandwiches - everything tastes good and flavorful. Outside seating is a plus on a warm spring day.

Visited May 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Inefficient & Overpriced!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

With all the good Sunday morning options packed, my family and I decided to try Companion. Not sure which is more inefficient they guy taking the orders and making the sandwich's or the girl at the register. I waited in line for more than 20 minutes to place my order, which put me past noon when the breakfast menu ends. When my wide and I asked if we could still order breakfast, the Companion co-worker rudely looked to see if they had anymore pre-made eggs left. He said we were in luck we could have the last two. I ordered two breakfast sandwich's, an orange juice and fruit cup for a total of $22.00. Not sure where the eggs were flown in from but way overpriced. Next time I will get up earlier to go to one of the better places.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great artisan bakery in St Louis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

This popular artisanal bake shop with branches in St. Louis' upscale neighborhoods, Clayton and Ladue, offer 1st class breads, desserts and creative sandwiches. Open for breakfast and lunch. The uniquely St. Louis baked treat, Gooey Butter Cake, is superb. A must try!

Chicago, IL
“Good Sandwich/Soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stopped for a late lunch. Good sandwich and tomato soup and bread. A couple employees weren't particularly personable. Wanted to purchase some desserts and wanted a little guidance. Sandwich makers were nice. The friends we were with couldn't say enough about how nice the owners are. Would definitely return.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Overpriced, even for Clayton”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

With so many better options nearby, hard to justify the price.Wish I could give this place 2.5 stars. Not low quality enough to justify 2, but a poor value. I don't even like this place when it's catering for my office, thereby free to me.

Gun to head, I'd get the Frenchie, or better yet, shoot me and maybe you'll miss and I can go next door to half & half.