This was our first stay for my wife and I at a bread and breakfast. We wanted to do something different and special for our 35th anniversary and spent the evening and night here. Around the small fire we built outside we roasted marshmallows and watched the moon rise over the Mississippi River. After a restful night's sleep we awoke to the most beautiful sunrise. Before departing a wonderful breakfast was prepared for us which consisted of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns that had bacon bits in them (wonderful flavor), toast, and orange juice. We were also offered coffee but turned it down since neither my wife or I drink java. There are three rooms at the facility and we stayed in the Magnolia Loft which I believe offers the best view of the river and scenery. The cost of the stay I believe was a bargin, just under $95 including tax. We would stay here again in a heartbeat! Our first experience at a bed & breakfast exceeded all expectations!
- Also Known As:
- Village Of The Blue Rose Lodge Restaurant Hotel Clarksville
- Village Of The Blue Rose Lodge Restaurant & Bed And Breakfast
- Village Of The Blue Rose Lodge Restaurant Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on 60 wooded acres with a panoramic view of the Mississippi River you will enjoy the quiet ambiance and the loving, gentle service provided by our special staff. The Red Barn Collectible Shop and the Flea Market Barn will provide enjoyable browsing during your stay. ... more less