“not a bad room for a quick stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Chillicothe

Super 8 Chillicothe
You added Super 8 Chillicothe to your Saves list
Super 8 Chillicothe
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   500 Business Hwy 36 East, Hwy 36 E & Mitchell St, Chillicothe, MO 64601   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chillicothe
Grant City
“not a bad room for a quick stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

The hotel is fairly new, rooms are very clean. Please overlook the nasty dirty aquarium at the check-in desk. Its really nasty! Don't expect much for breakfast, its a quickie at best. I will say the rates are the best in the town, lots of resturants close by. I wouldn't stay more than a day or 2, but for an economical pit stop its worth it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Super 8 Chillicothe, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We have very recently upgraded our breakfast as this was major issue that kept being brought up. We will continue to strive to keep our hotel as clean and friendly as we can.

Thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I stayed here for business, it was a pretty decent value at about $50. The hotel was a bit older, and the hallways weren't super clean but the room itself was nice and clean. I also liked that my room had a nice lazy boy chair, which was very comfortable to sit and watch TV in. The breakfast didn't have much, but it had a real nice coffee machine with many options of sugar and coffee creamer. The hotel is real close to everything in town, only about 2 blocks away, and there is a Dollar General right next to the hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
, Owner at Super 8 Chillicothe, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you for comments! We have listened to our guests and have upgraded our breakfast bar. We appreciate your business and hope to have you stay again. Safe travels!
Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

Facility is in need of update, breakfast pretty skimpy, bed was rock hard.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

This was my best hotel stay so far compare to the price paid. Hotel staff was excellent specially UVI the desk clerk was the best i have seen. She was friendly and also cared about us she offered us cold bottle of water since she felt that we were tired of driving almost 250 miles. I would refer this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Hutchinson, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Breakfast was very nasty. Everything was rock hard. milk was warm and empty. the people that were running the front desk were terrible. I have never seen such AWFUL service. The lady in the morning was the worst, she never treated me or my family with respect. I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL EVER AGAIN

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
New London, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2008

I always stay at the Super 8 in Chillicothe, Mo. and I got online and saw a picture of the room I wanted and I called them directly as I was on their site and asked for the largest room they had. We get down there and of course I didn't get the room I specifically saw on their web site. So I was very disappointed. Let's just say that I will pick another hotel to stay at next time, And there will be a next time.

• Liked — Peace and quiet
  • Disliked — No Pool and No Fitness center
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Jackson, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2007

When we got to the hotel they tried to change our booked rate. Then we got into our room to find out it was non smoking when we booked a smoking room, the guy said "oh well we don't have any more left sorry, it is on a first come first served bases." Then they checked us out at 1am and billed my card for everyone in our groups room, at check out when the others were going to pay cash that said " well you should have paid by chas at check in we cannot change it now" Then the manager actually swore at me he said" its too late now so too [--] bad for you", the exterior doors were never locked and there were lots of wierd people hanging around. The room its self was typical for super 8, run down and shabby.

• Liked — Exiting the driveway...
  • Disliked — You name it. IT was bad...
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Super 8 Chillicothe? Share your experiences!