“The Most Helpful Staff I've Ever Seen!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Chesterfield
Marion, IL
“The Most Helpful Staff I've Ever Seen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2011

I can't say enough good about this hotel. Of course, there's the regular stuff-- clean room, comfortable bed, big bath, free internet, nice breakfast area, etc. But its the staff that sets this hotel apart. I was there to have eye surgery so I asked if I could check in early, and they made arrangements right away. I needed a shuttle to take me back and forth to the doctor and they made those arrangements too. Anything I needed, they provided with a smile. The shuttle drivers were pleasant & knowledgeable, and the second one had to drive in an awful snowstorm and he did a great job. Oh- and the "bagel top" breakfasts are wonderful I am having surgery on the other eye next week. I'm not looking forward to the surgery, but I know the people at the Hampton will do all they can to make it as enjoyable as possible.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this review, January 21, 2011
Thank you for the fantastic review of our hotel! Your comments are so appreciated. Our staff works really hard to make sure that our guests feel welcome and that their stay with us is comfortable and enjoyable. Great feedback like yours lets us know what we're doing right.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Thanks for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Villa Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

We stayed for 4 nights at this hotel while celebrating Christmas with family in St. Louis. We would stay here again in a heartbeat and would suggest it to any of our family and/or friends when travelling through or to St. Louis. The staff were amazing.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this review, January 7, 2011
Wow! Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I really appreciate your remarks. We work hard to create a "home away from home" experience for our guests. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

If you are in the area again, I hope you'll stay with us again. Thanks for the great review!
Baldwin City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2010

We all know business trips are not always fun. I can say when I checked into this hotel, the friendly people made me feel welcome, assisted me in settling down and advised me on a great local restaurant to have dinner. The efficiency of the staff made an unpleasant business task bearable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Thanks so much for your great review of our hotel! I agree that business travel can often be a drag. When you FINALLY get to the hotel, you want it to be comforable and inviting. We work hard to try to make that happen. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Thanks for staying with us!
Nashville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

A notable Hill District of St Louis Italian fame has moved near by, there are Thai, California Cheesecake establishments, huge outdoor malls Breakfast spots to wine bars within a the very quiet circle interchange boulevard just outside the Olive Street I-64 Exit. The ease of access with traffic and land marks in sight but little need to get on the track. You get to relax as you move near the hotel. Chesterfield is well designed city and the Hampton
16201 Swingley Ridge Road, Chesterfield, Missouri, USA is a real find among Hampton Inn locations
63017-1798 Tel: 1-636-537-2500 Fax: 1-636-537-1234. ... Louis/Chesterfield. .

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
West Frankfort, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

Our stay at the Chesterfield Hampton Inn was very pleasant. The rooms were very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Service was top notch and friendly. The "breakfast in a bag" was a nice surprise when we checked out and headed to the hospital for medical tests. I would recommend it to anyone needing to stay in that area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Quincy, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

We can find absolutely no faults with our stay at the Hampton Inn ... Upon arriving, we were greeted by a very personable desk clerk who started off our experience with excellence. The room was great and very clean.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Dunlap, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

Spent one night here. No complaints - quiet and comfortable. The room had a slightly musty smell (VERY slight), but the A/C was not quite right (had to turn the thermostat to 66 degrees to maintain about 74 degrees). Bed was a bit 'bouncy' for our tastes, but no morning backache, so the support was good. This is a small hotel - 3 floors. Complimentary breakfast and (at the time of this writing) internet access, so that was MUCH appreciated. One strange thing - the high efficiency toilet had to be the most obnoxious one I've seen - had to hold the handle down, and deal with abnormally loud noise. I expected to be sucked down with the water and such. Definitely a Tim Taylor design (MORE POWER!).

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this review, September 14, 2010
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Feedback is very important to us as it lets us know what we’re doing right and where we need to improve. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for staying with us!

Have a terrific day!

Trevor Sapp
Hampton Inn - Chesterfield

Been to Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield? Share your experiences!