Clean, upscale neighborhood, close to shopping, better than average Hampton Inn. Service was excellent, Breakfast was standard "Free" quality but acceptable. Would stay there again. Not convenient to downtown area but fine for West County.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield Hotel Chesterfield
- Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield Hotel
- Hampton Inn Chesterfield
- Chesterfield Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the spirit. Welcome to the Hampton Inn St. Louis Chesterfield. The Hampton Inn hotel in St. Louis Chesterfield is in a small town outside of the Gateway City where guests can find excellent shopping, restaurants, golf, and parks. Take a ride on our charming 1920s carousel in nearby Faust Park. Go fishing, biking, hiking, or boating in the Busch Wildlife Conservation Area, which boasts more than 30 lakes and ponds and nearly seven thousand acres. Plus, we're located just a 20-minute drive from downtown St. Louis and a five-minute trip to the Spirit of St. Louis Airport, making it a breeze to get in and out of town.There are plenty of surprises waiting for visitors to our hotel in Chesterfield. So come visit the Hampton Inn hotel in St. Louis Chesterfield, and catch the spirit of our city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.