“Garden Inn, Chesterfield MO” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
WiFi and Cocktail
Ranked #3 of 13 hotels in Chesterfield
Bartlett, United States
“Garden Inn, Chesterfield MO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The room was nice and the outside of the entryway needed some cleaning attention. Expect to pay for breakfast instead of expecting it to be included. Lots of nice shopping in the area and nice area to visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind comments about the hotel and the staff here. The shopping has doubled within the past few months with the opening of two outlet malls within 4 miles of us. On top of the Chesterfield Mall and 2.5 mile long strip mall, Chesterfield Valley seems to be coming a Shopping Haven! I apologize for the issue with the breakfast not being complimentary. It is something we pride ourselves in the made to order breakfast and whatever you want made for you can be done. Whether an egg white omelet with all the veggies to french toast to poached eggs, all can be done for you on the spot.

I do hope you give us another chance in the future. If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

211 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Wildwood, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I work for a medical device company in Chesterfield and we have used the Hilton Garden Inn two years in a row for our National Sales Meetings. Bree Mendolia is the Hilton representative who I have worked with, both years. She has gone above and beyond for our company and our sales reps have really enjoyed their stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel for any type of business function, you may have. Thank you, Bree! Keep up the great work.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your experience with us. I really do appreciate the kind words you mentioned about Bree. She is a huge asset to our team and continuously goes above and beyond our guest's expectations. I am glad you have been able to find a home for your annual conventions and excited that you have developed such a great relationship with our hotel and especially Bree.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@Hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day today!
JO MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We have stayed at this property multiple times. Our stays have always been superb. The hot tub and pool are awesome to relax in after a long day of travel. On our most recent stay we had a slight noise issue with our room. We were placed on the side closest to the interstate so the road noise was an issue. We were originally scheduled to be placed in a room on the other side of the hotel. I went back down to the front desk aster about 15 minutes to ask if we could be moved to the other side of the hotel where our original room was supposed to be. The front desk clerk tried to be friendly but gave me a "nope, sorry there is nothing we can do". Very disappointing from this hotel. Sadly to say, we didn't have a very good nights sleep due to the noise and it affected my son's performance at his ball games due to his lack of sleep. After being repeat guests, we will probably choose to stay at a different hotel when we go back. Other than this small latest issue, the hotel has always been absolutely wonderful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to Trip Advisor to review your most recent stay with us. I do apologize for the issue you encountered with the road noise. We do try and honor as many requests as we can and apologize this was not evident during your stay with us. I do hope you give us another chance when you are in the area.

When you are ready to book your reservation, drop me an email at Travis.Young@hilton.com. I will personally make sure we get you on the right side and the right room during your stay with us. I do appreciate the feedback and hope we see you again soon. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.
Cancun
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

It is just a same hotel as all Hilton garden inns a little older looking but its clean and safe to say it is ok for few nights, there are more hotels around and I could have chosen a better one but because I have Hilton frequent customer points thingy I went for this one. Am I regretting it? No will I book it again? No.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to coming to TripAdvisor to review your stay at our hotel. I saw we fell a little bit short in the fact you would not return to our property. You did happen to mention it was clean and safe and I am glad you felt comfortable at our hotel. Was there anything specific that would not bring you back to our hotel? Any assistance on how we could improve would be greatly appreciated.

If you had a few moments and could contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com, I would be very appreciative. We always want to improve and hope you do give us another chance in the future. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day today.
Bellevue, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was one of the best stay I have had in a hotel and I travel very often. If this hotel was even slightly out of the way I would drive to it to stay with the great staff and amenities. The shuttle was prepared to take us to a nearby restaurant but instead we stayed and ate at the restaurant in the hotel. The Chef was OUTSTANDING!! for dinner and there to make us a great breakfast in the morning. The Bartender, waitress and general hotel staff were always finding ways to make our stay great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and the staff. It does mean a lot and will make sure this is shared. Even with all the variety in restaurants here in Chesterfield Valley, we do have a great staff oevr there that does a great job with our menu. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy both breakfast and dinner over there.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great meeting location!! Clean, comfortable & super friendly staff, from the front desk to the food service staff - everyone was wonderful. Very clean, large rooms with all the services you need. Highly recommend staying here - very close to both new outlet malls too!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your stay with us. I appreciate the kind comments about the hotel and the staff. I am glad we could meet and exceed your needs for your recent meeting with us. Our staff here does try and go out of their way to provide exceptional service to each of our guests. It is great to see that was evident with your stay.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@Hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.
Ballwin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel is always clean and the staff is always to go above and beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable and relaxing. The in-room dining was very good and brought in a timely manner. It's also nice that the front desk offers you a couple bottles of water upon check in after a long day of sight seeing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor and reviewing your recent stay with us. I appreciate the kind words about the staff and the hotel. We do like to give out the bottles of water to our HHonors members when they arrive. It is a great loyalty program and have many partcipants that stay at our hotel.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything i can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day today.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield? Share your experiences!