“Springhill suites Chesterfield Mo” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #9 of 13 hotels in Chesterfield
Illinois
“Springhill suites Chesterfield Mo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had two rooms reserved for Saturday night 10/19/2013, we arrived early before check in time. One room was ready so they let us put all our stuff in there, very handy for us. The other room was ready when we came back later. I had asked for connecting rooms when I reserved online. Penny the day after I reserved to let me know there wasn't any connecting rooms available but she would get us some it any opened up. I thought it was nice of her to call, even with bad news.

After checking in I looked around the room, number 106 on the ground floor, found hair on the inlet of the blow dryer. Wiped that off with a tissue so not a big deal, but it was very easy to see so housekeeping should have seen it. The issue was there is not sheer curtains at the window. So we kept the heavy curtains most of the way closed. The rooms on the even numbered side have a grass area that it looks onto. Past that is the backside of building with no windows that I saw. But there is a sidewalk so people walking there could see in. Sheers would have been nice. Penny was at the front desk at check out and we told her about these issues. She said that they were getting ready to remodel and new sheers would be added, and that she would find out if they had more now or not. She did apologize and said housekeeping would be notified.

The General condition of the room was good. The bed was comfortable no issues with it. I found no problems with the bathroom. The A/C was cold and quiet, two of my big concerns with a room. I slept on the a/c unit side of the bed and it didn't keep me awake or wake me up. I had no other issues with the room. As Penny said it was about time to remodel, the room was used, but not dirty so no problem there.

All the staff at the front desk we very helpful and friendly. We were at the Springhill Suits this time for shopping at the new outlet mall west down I-44 and to go to six flags Sunday. I will stay at this hotel again next time I need to be in this area. Chesterfield mall is very close by with a Cheesecake Factory which is a plus for us.

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms look onto a grass area and the back of another building. So its quiet on tha...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our Family recently stayed at this SpringHill Suites location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms (we had 3 rooms) were all clean and well maintained. Hotel is convenient to Chesterfield Mall and easy drive to downtown STL attraction and Ballpark. We will stay at this location on our next trip to STL.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I've stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Chesterfield 4 times now. Every time my room preference was honored, and the room was bright and clean. Beds are comfortable and the noise level has been low. Breakfast was fresh with a good variety. Hotel staff has been friendly and helpful. This hotel is in a very nice neighborhood so going for a walk was enjoyable. Good location with many amenities close to the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Oak Grove, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We really enjoy staying at this SpringHill Suites. This was our second stay in 4 years. I called the night before to see if we could get connecting rooms and the front desk attendant was very helpful. When we arrived we did have connecting rooms. They go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. Lots of space in rooms, especially the handicap rooms and even the rooms with two queen beds still have a lot of space to walk around. Mini refrigerator and microwaves, desk. Toilet and shower is separate from sink and vanity area, with lots of space to move around. Good lighting over vanity. Rooms are always clean. Beds comfortable with wonderful "Marriott" pillows. Pool and hot tub area is always clean. Waffles, bagels, English muffins, toast, muffins, coffee cake, oatmeal, cereal, scrambled eggs, sausage or Canadian bacon, fruit, coffee, milk and juice - almost anything you could want for breakfast. We will definitely return to this hotel if we return to the area. Friendly staff - from the front desk attendants to the breakfast area attendants to the staff that keeps the rooms clean - doing a wonderful job!

Room Tip: Never heard anything during night, but we were not close to elevator or stairwell.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Andrews, IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

While in the St. Louis doing the Arch and Six Flags, we stayed a couple of nights at this place. Check-in was easy, the room was exactly what we needed (2 adults and three kids) with two queen beds and a sofa bed. The bathroom area was a little cramped but the living room area with the snack area was great. Price was reasonable, location was great and the hotel area was real clean. Pool was a little small but adequate, hot tub was large. Would suggest this place for anyone who has plans on the west side of St. Louis.

Room Tip: The rooms close to the elevator have doors that are offset allowing for a quite stay.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel with four of my grandchildren all under the age of 10. We had a Queen suite with 2 beds and a sleeper sofa. The size of the room was perfect. Everything was very clean and the beds were comfortable. I had not stayed at this hotel for a couple years and not much has changed except the breakfast was much better than before. They do not have a waffle maker any longer, but they now offer more.. choices of ham and cheese and fruits along with another meat, eggs, etc. it was very tasty and the staff kept things filled and hot.
We also used the pool each night of our stay and it was clean not overchlorinated and temp was comfortable.
There is a Walgreens just down the street and there is also a schnucks grocery and several good restaurant choices almost around the corner. it is also in very close proximity to the butterfly house and Carousel.
We had a great stay, and will definately return. I only wish they accepted pets as we would stay there more often if they did.

Room Tip: Rooms just off the elevator have set back doors and seem quieter. They are also closest to the ice...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were in Chesterfield for my grandson's high school graduation. We chose the SpringHill Suites for it's location as it is located right off the freeway. Upon arrival, the front desk personell was busy finishing up a conversation that was NOT job related..until the manager showed up. When she showed up, we then became the focus of their attention. We were checked in quickly.The room and bathroom were extremely clean. Breakfast was good, not great. The wait staff was great. They were right on in when it came to replinishing any food that was running low and keeping the tables clean.. On Wednesday night, we came in very late and I noticed our linen had NOT been changed, I was too tired and angry to mention it at that time. Housekeeping came the next morning early and changed our linen, without any apology or excuses or anything. I guess I should have asked the Manager what was their policy regarding this matter, but did not. I did not appreciate sleeping on those sheets for that period of time without them being changed. I ALSO NOTICED, HOUSKEEPING FAILED TO PUSH THE TOP MATTRESS BACK TO THE WALL WHEN SHE FINISHED. We had to push it back to the wall ourselves. One of those days they were having a company Western party at this property. You could tell they were too excited to d o thsir jobs again, until the Manager came in to gently remind them why they were there. I was there at the front desk for at least 3 minutes until someone came out of the office to help me. Three minutes is not a very long time if all of your staff is extremely busy. If that had been the case, someone should have come to the front desk, acknowledged me and offered an apology for the wait. None of that happened!!! It is obvious that shift needs some additional Customer Service training.

Room Tip: If at all possible, request the middle rooms on the second floor. The floorplan is a little bit larg...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Chesterfield? Share your experiences!