“Nice New York Style Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 185 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice New York Style Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Traveling on business and didn't want to go through the hassle of a sit down type dinner and wanted a pizza to simply take back to hotel.
I was pleasantly surprised on how good this pizza was for New York style. Pizzas are big and they will customize anyway you like, so the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Columbia, Missouri
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is my favorite pizza place in Chesterfield. Such yummy New York style pizza! I have been coming here for years and the pizza is always fantastic.

Visited July 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Whenever we want a good non st louis style pizza this is our go to place. Owner is always around asking how the pizza is and it's excellent! Salads are good as well.

Visited June 2012
Troy, MO
“Great pizza, lousy service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We had lunch and ordered what was already on the stands to make it quicker. Our table and the
tables behind and in front of us all had problems getting our food. They weren't that crowded.
My husband and the other table went to see what was taking so long. They forgot one of their pieces of pizza. At the other table someone took his pepperoni before the waitress got it and had to put another one in. We also had to wait while someone finally came to the register to take our order. They seemed so disorganized. The pizza must have sat a while before they served it as it was just warm, not piping hot. It's a shame because I really enjoyed the pizza.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bentonville, Arkansas
“New York Style Pizza in St. Louis area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

St. Louis style pizza is everywhere in the St. Louis metro area, so it is nice to have some New York style pizza nearby. I was in the area working with a business partner. He recommended East Coast Pizza for lunch since we were close by. The have a massive area with plenty of pizzas out for you to pick slices from, place an order, etc. Right behind the pizza counter is a huge oven to heat the pizza slices, bake your calzone orders, etc. The only thing I did not like was where this restaurant had their ordering board. It was up behind the checkout counter but that is some 20 or so feet from the ordering area. This made it hard to see what they had or their prices. I ordered a slice of pepperoni and a slice of white pizza (cheese and minced garlic). My business associate ordered two slices of Hawaiian pizza. With these four slices of pizza and two drinks, our lunch bill came to about $20. An East Coast Pizza employee brought out our pizza slices after about 5 minutes. The pizza slices are big and two slices was plenty for me. The flavor on both of my pizza slices was fantastic. The crust was not too thick, the sauce was tasty, and the toppings were just right. We sat and enjoyed our lunch. If you love New York Style in a St. Louis style pizza town, this is a good place to go. East Coast Pizza was quite good and I would definately eat there again.

• Visited May 2012