“GREAT GREAT GREAT” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Claremore, Oklahoma
“GREAT GREAT GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Had a great experience at PF with our grandkids, I wish I had gotten the waiters name. Great guy and treated our GK's like kings and queens

Visited July 2014

Woodinville, Washington
“Server Better Than The Entrees”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

My server (Hasan) an absolute pleasure, very funny and great at his job. Sadly, he is let down by the food. The appertizer was great, the main course (Chicken Lo Mein) should be renamed No Chicken Lo Mein, I must have had only 3 pieces of chicken. I ordered a side of green beans which had a funny taste. The low light meant I did not spot I was eating asparagus, which only came to light after I got the check. I did not complain, it was too late.

The review rating is based on the appetizer and Hasan. I wont be visiting any PF Chang again soon.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sandy Springs
“Chinese American style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They have it down to a science. Quality food and excellent service, We were a large party without a reservation. The server advised about how much to order
and we all had a great time.

Visited June 2014
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

As always, PF Chang's never let's me down! If you have never eaten at a PF Chang's, it is a must on your to eat places! Wish we had one at home. Always fresh and absolutely wonderful. Think I could eat at one ever day of my life and never become tired of it!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Davenport, Iowa
“Always outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were in STL for a visit and stayed at the near-by DoubleTree. This chain is always predictable - great food and service. We were not disappointed, and will be back. If you Chinese, this is the one to visit.

Visited April 2014