“It's all about the bartender, Lee Ann” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 185 Restaurants in Chesterfield
St. Louis
“It's all about the bartender, Lee Ann”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I consider this restaurant and bar my “Cheers”. There is this wonderful bartender, Leeann who could train the world on customer service. Yes, the food at this steakhouse is always consistently great with my favorites being the French Onion Soup and the fried Parmesan Encrusted Asparagus, yummy! However it is Leeann that brings us back time and time again. She remembers what we like to eat, always makes the best recommendations, and yes, knows our name. Wow!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bettendorf, Iowa
“Not Bad, Not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Haven't been to a Longhorn in quite awhile so we thought we would give it a try for lunch. Very clean restaurant, spotless bathrooms, friendly staff. I had the Salmon and it was pretty good, about a 3.5 out of 5, about like most places. What was NOT good was the soup, they had a lobster and shrimp soup, maybe it was called a gumbo, for $5.99. Sounded great but wasn't, pretty watery, I had one little itty bitty piece of shrimp in there, no lobster or lobster taste to be found. Don't order that! Waiter never asked if it was good, I didn't offer, as I've said before, I don't ever send food back anyway after a bad experience.

I'd say give this place a chance, it's at least as good as most chains and it is very clean.

• Visited July 2013