“Great place for Happy Hour.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fontaine dr.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great place for Happy Hour.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've visited several times for Happy Hour and am very pleased with the service, food and drinks. Great atmosphere; relaxing. The salmon flatbread is very good. The sliders are also good. I have enjoyed the cucumber martini; nice new twist.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tyler, Texas
“Solid Food, GREAT Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Menu has ample selections, but went expecting more seafood options. Still, our experience was wonderful. Katy was our waitress, and couldn't have been better. Her recommendations were on point. The petite filet was a great piece of meat, and cooked to perfection. Due to an allergy, it was clear they make everything from scratch. The lobster risotto was excellent as well. Nice microbrews on tap....

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Noblesville, Indiana
“Terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The food was good but service some of the worst. Server took our order and that was the last we really saw of him. Did not get all of our order (bread starter and ordered coke to drink). If I was to base my review of my servers service it would be a 1 all around. The food however was very well prepaired and delious.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia,IL
“Over the Top”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was our first visit to Oceano Bistro but it will not be our last!!! The setting is excellent and we wish we had be able to go onto the patio. We enjoyed scallops, grouper and excellent aassortment of vegetable. Our friends like wine and said the selection was wonderfu. Friendly female waitress Christi--- who helped with a smile. Fine meal

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palmdale, FL
“SUPRISE - SUPRISE!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My sister, her husband and I visited this restaurant because someone she is acquainted with spoke well of it. My brother-in-law opted for the salmon which he described as good. My sister ordered a filet and a side of mac-n-cheese with lobster claw meat. The steak was cooked properly but the side was bland and not cheesy. This brings us to my experience, I ordered an off menu "special" that consisted of 3 courses. The first was a plate of 3 medium-large cocktail shrimp with a sriracha inspired sauce ( tasted horse-radish inspired). The main course was Australian sea bass. Good, but hard to judge with only a 3 to 4 ounce serving! The last course was 1/4 of 2 - 3" chocolate cookies with vanilla ice cream in-between. All in all OK (what there was of it)- but wait for it - this "special" was almost twice the price of most of their menu entrees'. Needless to say, we won't be returning.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Oceano Bistro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.