“Three Days of Professionalism” 5 of 5 stars

Outlet Mall Savings!
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Chesterfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Racine, United States
“Three Days of Professionalism”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

While I checked in late on day one, the counter staff was ready and waiting. Throughout the following three days, the food, the cleanliness and the quality of the facility and staff made it a five star stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am so pleased to have read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you for another five star stay. If you have any further stay with us please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Kim Zimerman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
PeWee Valley, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I came here for a square dance convention for handicapable people that my daughter is involved with. It took over 4 hours to get my room! My daughter's group arrived at 3:30pm & she finally got in her room at 9:15. This event was planned 2 yrs. in advance. The excuse was "running behind on getting rooms clean"! HIRE MORE PEOPLE!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I wanted to personally apologize for your most recent stay with us. I have forwarded this review to the executive housekeeper. I have also had a discussion with my front desk team. We do hope to see you in the future for another convention. If you have any other comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Milwaukee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Would recommend this hotel for both business and family stays. High quality staff and facilities. Stayed here for a business trip with family and felt well taken care of. Front desk staff was "fantabulous" to use a word from their own comments!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. The quality and comfort of our guests are so important to our team. I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you and your family for another fantabulous stay.

Vandalia, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Great hotel stay. Two pools, nice size outdoor with bar. Full bar inside for lounging. Friendly service. Good hot breakfast. Super close to great shopping, just west of the hotel with plenty of restaurant s. Price is also fair. I definitely recommend.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future for another great stay. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Thompsonville, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

So my boyfriend and I stayed two nights at the Double Tree by Hilton. Originally we were going to go to 6 flags which is why we picked this hotel in the first place, our plans changed due to weather. So instead we enjoyed a day at the Mills mall and ate at Olive garden for dinner. Everything was a short driving distance from the hotel which was nice. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, I also loved the fact that this hotel had an indoor and outdoor pool, basketball court and a tennis court. The only problem I have is the possible bed bug issue. I woke up with 4 bites on my ankle that resemble bites of bed bugs according to my Internet research(I've never had them or seen them,which is why I had to use the Internet for info, I also know hotels are common places for them to be) If there is an issue with bed bugs then it is mild because my boyfriend had no signs of bites. Either way I'm cleaning everything we had in the hotel room including our clean clothes just in case.

• Stayed August 2014
Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for letting us reach out to you. It was important that we touched base so that we could investigate your room. We follow a strict protocol when there is any mention of bed bugs. We called in our nationally certified pest control company to do a full sweep of the room and we were reported that there were no infestation of bed bugs or otherwise. We are sorry that you experienced the discomfort, but are glad that we could rest your mind that you were not exposed to bed bugs here. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
Longmont, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

everything was new and cleaned The pool was the best pool in any hotel I've stayed in. All the staff was courteous and said hello and ready to offer me assistance. I typically do not stay at Doubletree properties but I would highly recommend this one and would stay there again if I am every in the area

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future for another vacation. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

New Berlin, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We stayed at the Double Tree for our annual convention and did not have any problems. the rooms were nice, Meeting rooms and food was excellent. The service was good. Would recommend we return another year.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future for another conference or just a vacation.

Kim Zimerman

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield? Share your experiences!