“The management and staff were the greatest. Hotel not only looked greatbut was great.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Chesterfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Best hotel in St. Louis area. The staff could not have been nicer.
On a scale of 1 - 10 I would give it a 11. Hotel had great facility pool was great
for the whole family. The suite was spotless clean and beautiful. I would highly
recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests mean a lot to our management team and staff. I am so pleased you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Kim Zimerman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Wichita
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This hotel is very nice and I felt the rate was quite reasonable for the quality of our room and hotel. We had a newly renovated double room with comfortable queen beds. It was easy to get to the hotel from the Interstate and there were several nice restaurants and a shopping mall within a very short drive. We bought coffee and pastries at the coffee shop and didn't take advantage of the restaurant or other amenities. All the staff we encountered were friendly and accommodating. It appears that the hotel could possibly benefit from some process improvements related to housekeeping. I made two cups of decaf with one coffee packet the night we arrived as there was only one in the room. The next morning, we re-used our paper cups for coffee as there were only two in the room. Our room hadn't been cleaned by 3:00 pm so I called the service desk as we headed out to the mall to be sure it got cleaned and it did. Our in-room coffee hadn't been replenished so I called the service desk and someone brought coffee and cups to our room. On our second night, it looked and sounded like a group of pre-teens with a basketball and no adult were in the room across from us. I hoped they would settle in (and quiet down) before we were ready for bed. They didn't. We called the service desk and before long it was quiet until morning. I normally am not one to call the service desk for anything, but was pleased with the outcome each time. I am likely to stay here again when I return to the area and would recommend it as long as you can tolerate the small stuff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests mean a lot to our management team and staff. I wanted to apologize for the issues with housekeeping. I have forward this review to the executive housekeeper. I am so pleased you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Rogersville, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Oh my goodness this was the most amazing hotel. I have stayed at other Doubletree hotels and all have been very good. But... this one was awesome. The staff was extremely accommodating even though they were completely full. They offer a full hot buffet with an omelet chef!! My boys had to leave early and they let me get to go boxes to take to them. We travel and stay in about 20 different hotels during the year. We have stayed in some very expensive hotels and none are any better than this one!!! The rooms were nice and the beds were extremely comfortable!! Would highly recommend this to everyone!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you for putting a review on Trip Advisor. We care about our guest’s feedback regarding their stays. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and the Cafe employees were able to accommodate you with breakfast to go. If you have any further comments you want to share please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Great facility with pool, tennis, basketball, etc. Nice for families. Fair price. Asked a staff member for directions to the zoo, and he didn't know but offered to find out. Said not to bother, but he googled directions and found us to share the results.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
.Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our management team and also our employees. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. From the hotel staff to the fitness staff we take pride in what we do and that is hospitality. We hope to see you see you in the near future. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Ely, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has the best staff with the best attitude of making sure every guest has a positive experience! My sons baseball team and families stayed here, and from the moment we checked in, every hotel employee, from housekeeping to front desk to waiters and bartenders, really went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. It wasn't just a few things they did, it was everything they did everyday, continuously! Can't brag them up enough! Thank you everyone ! If you need a hotel in St Louis area, this is a must stay place. Great facilities , too!

• Stayed March 2013
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests mean a lot to our management team and staff. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future for baseball or just a vacation.

Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My stay couldn't have been better. The service was great. The room was great. The exercise facilities were 1st class. The price was right. This is a first class hotel for a $89. The hotel is attached to a full service exercise facility with raquetball, tennis, squash, classes, weights, etc.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for the kind words on your last stay with us. Comments from all of our guests are so important to the staff. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. If there are any further comments, please do not hesitate on contacting me via- e-mail or by phone.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay for a girls getaway weekend for resting and shopping. The hotel was beautiful and the rooms were great. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast staff was excellent and very attentive to our needs. A special shout out to Carmell (who works in maintenance) who saved the day. I drop something down the drain of the sink and he came and retrieved it. He was so polite and attentive and made sure our needs were taken care of. I was truly surprised by the guest service he provided. He was prompt and he gave us his undivided attention. He didn't make us feel like we were disturbing him and he didn't even laugh at me :-). I was wowed by his service. Also another special shout out to our housekeeper on Saturday (I don't know her name) but she went above and beyond for us as well. I was very pleased and very surprised to encounter employees who made an effort to make me feel special and went out of their way to do so. What a wonderful place to return to and stay. Those two made our stay wonderful. Thank You!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for the kind words on your last stay with us. Comments from all of our guests are so important to the staff. I am so pleased that Carmel could help you with the lost item in your drain. The housekeeping department works very hard to make sure that all the rooms are fresh and clean for the next guest coming in. We hope to see you in the near future. Please contact me if you have any further comments.

Kim Zimerman

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield? Share your experiences!