“Best BBQ Pork in West St Louis County” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 185 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Barbecue
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
“Best BBQ Pork in West St Louis County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My family first learned about PM BBQ a few years ago at the Wildwood Farmers Market, where PM BBQ sets up a smoker, tempting hungry shoppers with the incredible aroma of roasting meat. They gave us a sample of the pulled pork, and we were forever hooked.

I love the pork, and the dry rub ribs. My husband's favorite is the beef. A variety of sauce styles are offered. Our favorite side dishes are the spoon bread, cole slaw, and baked beans.

The restaurant in Chesterfield off Long Rd has a small, informal, clean, sit down area. We generally get the food to go. It is well wrapped to survive the drive home.

Visited April 2012

Ballwin
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012 via mobile

My family loves good BBQ but this was not our fav. My husbands brisket was much fattier then other places we enjoy. The baked beans were terrible. The homemade applesauce was good. The ribs had a nice rub and were smoked well. I did not really care for any of their sauces. The homemade chips were probably the best thing we ordered however there were not that many for the price. I will not return and stick to dining nearby at Charlottes Rib or taking a little drive to Pappys.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St. Louis MO
“delicious brisket and sides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Met friends for a quick dinner at this rather undiscript location in a strip mall. However, was pleasantly surprised with great service and a delicious meal. All three of us ordered brisket sandwiches and we all got different sides; including beans, a corn stuffing thing which was spectacular and sweet potato fries.

If you are in the Western part of St. Louis County (Chesterfield) it is definitely worth stopping in for a bite. Not a fancy place by any means, but just a typical midwestern BBQ joint.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Charles, Missouri
“SOOOOO Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I ordered PM BBQ for an office Lunch and Learn as a request from a couple of the men in my office. Let me just so worth it, I will take PM BBQ over any other place for food. The chicken was amazing. I will be taking my family to the restaurant very soon. Not only was the food amazing the price was very good.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“In a few short words - they stole my money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I visited the restaurant once, the food was OK. Ordered a 2 half slabs of ribs at the register. When they brought the food to my wife and I it turned out I had paid for full slabs of ribs -- the waiter had no problem correcting the order. He brought half slabs to the tables and recharged my credit cards. On receiving my bill I find they were still charging for both the half and full slabs of ribs. Even after going thru credit card company they refuse to credit me for the 2 full slabs my wife and I never had! Crooked operation -- caution everyone to take care.

• Visited June 2011