“We liked it!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 188 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brick House Tavern + Tap, a take on the gastro- pub concept, features 70 brews served some seven different ways, along with an elevated menu of All-American comfort food dished out with a tongue-in-cheek flair and large doses of warm hospitality. Brick House is a salute to every man with next-level touches like 40-ounce bottles of beer, handcrafted ale from a beer engine and Romanian beer towers.
“We liked it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We visited for lunch on a Saturday. It was busy but we were seated within a few minutes. Nice atmosphere inside. Seating options are tables, booths, or couches (really booths, but with couches).

Nice amount of choices on the menu (appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, etc). My son had the house cheeseburger, I had the black & bleu burger, and my husband had salmon. Everything was tasty. My black & bleu burger was one of the best burgers I've had anywhere. They cook them medium; I asked for mine to be well done, which it wasn't. But it was so good I didn't care.

Our waitress was busy but attentive and friendly.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Philly Cheese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at the Brick House on 12-17-13 with grandchildren and friend. I ordered the Philly Cheese and was disappointed to say the least. The bun was dryer than it should have been and the meat was dry, very little cheese, peppers and onions. You would think the cooks have never had a real Philly Cheese. The fries were very good as was the beer. One of the grands had the meatball sandwich. It also was dry and should have had more sauce to make it go down easier. I think Brick House should re-evaluate their food preparation process. On a better note, the last time I had dinner there the ribs were very good.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great atmosphere and menu selection for lunch. The staff was friendly and helpful. Great spot right off the hwy.

Visited December 2013
Linn, Missouri
“Check it out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Checked out this restaurant on a recent trip to the area. We’ve always wanted to try it, just never have. Well I will say now it will be on our list of restaurants to try again. The atmosphere was nice; not too loud and not too quiet for lunch. Enjoyed the different seating options available. Our group of 4 ordered different items and we were all pleased with our meals. There were plenty of things on the menu that sounded great. Service was a tad slow for the amount of customers there, but it also appeared that they may have been training some new staff that day. Prices are competitive for the amount of food offered.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mansfield, Texas
“Great Sports Bar....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Appearance is fantastic! Food was quick and the 7 of us ordered 7 different meals, the were all great. The draft selection is just OK. Rebecca was our server and was great!...would go back.

• Visited November 2013