“Great hotel, great price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River

You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   101 South Highway 37, Intersection of Hwy 37 & 76/86, Cassville, MO 65625 (Formerly Super 8 Cassville)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cassville
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great hotel, great price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have constructive criticism. We liked our room, little fridge/microwave, bed was ok. We loved having a recliner in the room. Room was very clean. Note on the bathroom mirror was unnecessary about buying the linens if you use the white wash cloth to take off makeup. I told the owner to buy dark colored or brown washcloths for makeup. The ice tray was on a tiny bathroom sink and should be on a tray on the furniture beside the TV. Ice will melt from the steam of the shower. Trash cans need to be lined. Breakfast was very nice including the biscuits and gravy. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Semi trucks were loud on Thursday night. You should request to stay on the back side of the hotel, might be a little more quiet for light sleepers. Location was nice since my husband went fishing at Roaring River. We will probably stay there again in the future. Too bad the weather wasn't warm enough to swim in the outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Request room on the backside of the hotel to avoid noisy trucks and traffic. Breakfast is served fr...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Isanti, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is the best place to stay in the Cassville area. The staff is wonderful, Marty the manager, went out of his way to make me feel comfortable after a very long drive.He greeted me every morning and asked about my previous day. The biscuits & gravy were hot and hit the spot.The room had a very big comfy recliner and was very clean. I've stayed there many times and know I will again. I grew up in this area and love it there. It's nice to know there's a place to stay where I will comfortable. Tonya from Minnesota

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Riverside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Sure, you don't have many choices in Cassville. I liked the hotel. It was what I expected. Friendly staff, quiet place and very clean. The breakfast was small but sufficient to keep you going in the morning.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were just on an extended weekend vacation through Arkansas on our way back to home in Missouri. We needed a place to stay one more night. We decided to fish Roaring River State Park and wanted a cheaper room than what the state park offered. This hotel was clean. The staff was easy to work with on registration. Glad the breakfast was available earlier for the fisherman in the group. Worth the little extra drive to the park.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
cassvillegm, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
We're happy that you discovered our hotel and appreciate you staying with us. We know that fisherman like to get an early start so we are happy to begin our breakfast at 5 AM. Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Linda Precoda, Owner
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We found this hotel very clean and well maintained. The complimentary breakfast was typical continental style with the addition of biscuits and gravy. In consideration of those staying here and planning to fish at Roaring River the breakfast starts at 5 am which was a nice touch. If you are staying in Cassville, MO, this is probably your best choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Liberty, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Cassville is a very small town in the Ozarks, a little off the beaten path unless you're heading to Roaring River For us, we were there for a pageant.

The Best Value Inn and Suites is your pretty standard BVI. It's a two story hotel, with a small pool, which we didn't use in February! The most interesting thing about this hotel are the sign that says if you catch and clean your fish, they will freeze it for you.

The staff here is incredible. Seriously some of the most wonderful, accommodating and friendly bunch of people you'll meet. I felt like a guest in their home! Amy, especially, was wonderful. I hope management is reading this review, because I want them to know that they have a real gem in Amy.

The breakfast area is really small, but it works. Your standard continental fare. Nothing fancy, but it definitely hit the spot. The tables are adorable. They're wrought iron with a glass top, and nestled in the iron were little snowmen. It was a really unexpected and cute addition. I also liked that they had snack crackers and mints available at the front desk, at all times.

The rooms were comfortable. The walls are thin, so you will hear what's happening in the hallways. The only complaint I have at all is that the pillows are so thin, it's like sleeping on nothing at all. Everything was clean. There is a really tiny refrigerator in the room.

All in all, especially for the price and location, this was a really nice stay. I imagine we'll be back here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor, because there was no elevator going up to the next floor. We could he...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
cassvillegm, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff really works hard on making each and every guest feel at home when they are away from home. My staff and I would like to thank you for staying with us and hope to see you next time you make it down in to our area.
Clearwater
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My recent stay here was great. The front desk staff was very helpful, the internet worked well and my room was clean and comfortable. All contributed to a very nice 3 day stay. There was enough variety at breakfast that I could choose a different sort of breakfast each day which I appreciated. I would definitely stay here again when staying in the area.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River? Share your experiences!